Key(own) question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Elsby

Bit provocative this.

But, after City's 20-25 minutes of serious work in trying to beat Preston and 70-odd minutes of dispiriting ineptitude what would the fans prefer...?

For Keown to leave the Walkers?.
For Adams to leave the Walkers?
For Adams, Cork and Bassett to leave the Walkers?.
For all four to leave the Walkers?.
For Adams to remain as manager?
For Keown to get the chance to prove his point by managing the team?.
For Tommy Wright to manage the team (and give himself the best chance of fair treatment)? :lol: .

F*ckin hell, Tone, I'd take anything right now as long as it wasn't that twat in charge, I really would.
That was criminal.

Pathetic incompetent inadequate shite.
And those are his good points

homer said:
F*ckin hell, Tone, I'd take anything right now as long as it wasn't that twat in charge, I really would.
That was criminal.

Calmness Homer. Let the imagination take the mind to a beautiful place....

Well MA said on the radio that if the fans carry on chanting to get him out then that's what will happen. I think its time to bring out the banners...

IMO Adams, Bassett and Cork to go, we have a squad of talented players who if given the opportunity to express themselves would steamroll many teams in this division but the continued insistence on playing hoofball is dragging us down.

We cannot even say it is bringing results. This season we have dropped points against the following teams Millwall, Watford, Brighton, Burnley, QPR and now Preston, these are hardly the best the fizzy has to offer....

And before anybody says its because they sit back,whilst we employ our current tactics we are playing into their hands, playing football on the deck is whats going to beat these teams pass and move, let our quality players boss the game and the opposition would be chasing shadows.

For instance when we play Stoke if we employ hoofball Taggart will be a colossus against us if we play football he wont get near us. Centre halfs in these divisions love playing against direct teams cos it plays into their strengths.

We have the quality to be able to play pass and move football but for it to also get results. We now need a manager who is willing to play it.

homer said:
That was criminal.

I thought you would be delighted with the result. Didn't you predict we would lose the game?

The funny thing was on the commentary Bassett was complaining because the ball wasn't being passed to Connelly's feet and he said theres no point in knocking high balls up to him.I wish he'd share his opinions with MA occasionally,mind Bassett isn't against the 'odd' hoof himself.

highland fox said:
The funny thing was on the commentary Bassett was complaining because the ball wasn't being passed to Connelly's feet and he said theres no point in knocking high balls up to him.I wish he'd share his opinions with MA occasionally,mind Bassett isn't against the 'odd' hoof himself.

After Keown I would be surprised to see anybody sharing their opinions with MA for fear of the sack :lol:

highland fox, i noticed bassetts comments, shame he does not read this forum, cos we have all be complaining for months about the poor service connely has recieved.
The way bassett said it was like he had not noticed it before. I would like to know what the hell the director of football does during a football match, snort cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566