Kids Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

'The parents of a toddler named Adolf Hitler have been angered after a shop refused to inscribe his name on a birthday cake. Heath Campbell, 35, and his wife Deborah, 25, attempted to buy their son a cake inscribed "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler" at a ShopRite supermarket in New Jersey, USA. The shop however described the request as "inappropriate" and refused to make the cake for young Adolf, who has just turned three.

'The Campbells, who also have two daughters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, and Honsylynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell (named in reference to the SS Heinrich Himmler), were offered a cake with enough room for them to write their own inscription but they refused. ShopRite has also refused to make a cake for Adolf's sister Aryan Nation, who turns two in February.

'Mrs Campbell, from Holland Township, New Jersey, said: "ShopRite can't even make a cake for a three-year-old. That's sad."

'Regarding their controversial names, Mrs Campbell added: "I just figured that they're just names. They're just kids. They're not going to hurt anybody...They say, 'He (Hitler) killed all those people.' I say, 'You're living in the wrong decade. That Hitler's gone. They're just names, you know. Yeah they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that" - The Daily Telegraph.

Heres how to name your kids!

Nah, you should stick with good old biblical names like we did with our two.

I'm sure Herod and Jezabel will grow up very happy.....

I wonder if, in the years to come, some crazy parents will name their kids 'Tony Bliar' or 'George Bush'?

Nazi Update Story Of The Day
'Three young children with Nazi-themed names, including a boy called Adolf Hitler, have been taken into care. Officials removed Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, from their home in Holland Township, Sergeant John Harris said. But the Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) did not reveal the reason why the children were taken into the custody of the state, he told Fox News...

'In December, a shop refused to sell a birthday cake to Mr Campbell and his wife Deborah because they asked for three-year-old Adolf Hitler's name to be iced onto it. Bakers ShopRite said it would be "inappropriate" to put such a name on a cake and added they would not be willing to provide a cake for JoyceLynn Aryan Nation when she turns two in February. Mr Campbell said he named his son after Hitler because he liked the name and because "no-one else in the world would have that name" - Sky News

hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47