Confirmed Transfer Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall to Chelsea

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Leicester City Football Club can confirm that an agreement has been reached for the transfer of Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall to Chelsea for an undisclosed fee.

An Academy graduate, Dewsbury-Hall joined the Foxes aged eight, and played a key role in the Club’s immediate return to the Premier League last term, scoring 12 times and registering 14 assists.

Those contributions saw the 25-year-old win the Player and Players’ Player of the Season awards, along with a place in the Sky Bet Championship Team of the Season.

He made his City debut against Brentford in the FA Cup in January 2020, and has since gone on to play a further 128 games in all competitions, netting on 17 occasions.

The Club would like to thank Kiernan for his efforts as he departs with the best wishes of everyone at Leicester City.

I see it's undisclosed but does anyone know how that can be with PSR rules being what they are?
It’ll not be separately disclosed but be part of total transfer income in the 2023/24 (or perhaps 2024/25 depending on the date of the transfer) accounts to be filed and used for PSR

Shame really. But bet he's chuffed to bits with that step up. Squad looks a bit shite at the minute so hopefully some nice cheap replacement is just around the corner.

Another expensive bench warmer for Chelsea, another decent bit of business for us. Seriously, why is it always Chelsea?

I doubt he wanted to go, but given no choice with us needing to sell.
Despite going to cheatsea, best of luck to him.

Kante, Drinkwater, Chilwell, Fofana, and now KDH. Oh and Maresca. How much is that is the sextuplets altogether? 200 million?

Southampton were always referred to as Liverpool's feeder club. Surely we are now classed as Chelsea's?

227 million quid for the six people going from Leicester to Chelsea.
I'm trying to think of players we've bought from Chelsea and am stuck on these:

Izzet
Sinclair
W*se
Schwarzer
Worley

(I'm not going back to e.g. Keith Weller)

3.6 million for that lot.

227 million quid for the six people going from Leicester to Chelsea.
I'm trying to think of players we've bought from Chelsea and am stuck on these:

Izzet
Sinclair
W*se
Schwarzer
Worley

(I'm not going back to e.g. Keith Weller)

3.6 million for that lot.
Andy King

Bit gutted. I think we needed him.
You think?

You don't reckon one of our many other midfield maestros will step up and take over?

Club is a joke. Imagine getting promoted to the promised land and having to sell your only asset immediately.

Ran by a bunch of complete ****ing clowns.

You think?

You don't reckon one of our many other midfield maestros will step up and take over?

Club is a joke. Imagine getting promoted to the promised land and having to sell your only asset immediately.

Ran by a bunch of complete ****ing clowns.
Who are trying to avoid a large points penalty, just like the other clubs selling players to each other and immediately loaning them back to themselves!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00