Kirk from Boston - today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellard

I saw Boston's manager on Sky Sp news this morning say that they received 2 bids (yesterday) for Kirk.

He was resigned to loosing him - particularly as he scored twice the other day (it showed the goals and they were quite good).

:p :p

That's football, Lazzer, but not as we know it

Must admit it would be a bit of a spock signing for Leicester, but I don't think Boston will be able to klingon to him for any longer

we could do with str-riker he could leforge a partnership with connelly

I will happily say I am not sad enough to know anything about Star Trek and thus cannot contribute :D

Apparently Dublin is so worried he might lose any chance of playing up front he shat himself at training.

Captain's Log.

Dunc said:
Apparently Dublin is so worried he might lose any chance of playing up front he shat himself at training.

Captain's Log.

I don't care what JF says Dunc, at times you are a genius.

alex said:
Dunc said:

Captain's Log.

I don't care what JF says Dunc, at times you are a genius.

I don't care either, hence my ludicrously brilliant subversive posts.

Is he English, or is he another Scotty ?

You can never tell you you're gonna get of these new blokes.
Some you win and some Sulu's

Apologies, chaps - it's just a phaser I'm going through

I dont know but if CL gets a chekov the borg he well may buy him dunno about him being a scotty i thought he may be a jordi would be a crusher if we didnt get him still CL is a good communicator

highland ive never watched it :wink:
country-he is northern irish i hope is he good then i can have his name on the back of my NI shirt :wink:

Kirk is not good enough for the first division imo. Good at his present level but thats about it for him. I'd sooner us sign Rudi Voller.

yeh crewe would make sense, they've got cash to spend now but at the same time city would have a lot of appeal for kirk - levein and he wouldnt have to move if hes already bought a house (this is assuming we have put in a bid and its now up to the player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669