Kisnorbo may be on his way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer him to stay but for 2mill wouldn't complain

that depends though, we could get £60m for him but is mm going to spend that money directly on new players? if not then we are better off with him.

It's ok selling him for £2mill if they replace him with someone decent, otherwise whats the point! Might aswell keep him, he's one of our better players. (unless he wants to go??)

Kisnorbo will be playing for us next season.

If we don't get promoted or look like getting promoted, He will leave either in January or next summer IMO.

Although the new recruits to date are hardly exciting, I'd be delighted if Kisnorbo fecked off.

Watching McCarthy and Kisnorbo in the centre of our defence over the last 18months has been deeply unimpressive. They've made elementary mistakes routinely. They have no pace, positional ability, decision-making skill etc. Both are nowhere near Prem quality. McAuley is comfortably the best centre half we've had and he's no more than an average Championship player.

To think that we could get shot of both of them AND pocket the best part of £2m into the bargain stuns me. I really don't get it.

Although the new recruits to date are hardly exciting, I'd be delighted if Kisnorbo fecked off.

Watching McCarthy and Kisnorbo in the centre of our defence over the last 18months has been deeply unimpressive. They've made elementary mistakes routinely. They have no pace, positional ability, decision-making skill etc. Both are nowhere near Prem quality. McAuley is comfortably the best centre half we've had and he's no more than an average Championship player.

To think that we could get shot of both of them AND pocket the best part of £2m into the bargain stuns me. I really don't get it.

You might be wrong? :102:

we shouldn't lose Kisnorbo OR Kenton.

we need to keep th foundations at the back. No point in start the season with four defenderse who have never played together before. Blackpool would probably score! :018:

we need to keep th foundations at the back. No point in start the season with four defenderse who have never played together before. Blackpool would probably score! :018:

i expect blackpool to score no matter who we have at the back. won 11 games on the trot and have a good team, we wont win the first game thats for sure.

Totally agree, good post

The good and bad of the lcfc forum as it currently exists. Kisnorbo has only shone in what has been a poor defence and if we can get 2 million for him then it is crackin business. as for keeping kenton ive said it in the other thread and Ill say it again FFS!

If we can get £2mil which i doubt, fair enough sell him but only if that £2mil is going to go towards replacing him with a proven centre back and not some 40 year old freebie:102:. Otherwise i'd keep hold of him, put some better players around him and he might become a better player.

TBH I wouldn't be 'delighted' if he left. It would depend totally on who came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669