Kisnorbo to Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply do not agree at all. Kisnorbo is someone we should build the side around - he will only get better. Tell me of a £2million replacement?

Youl Mawene at Preston
Callum Davenport at Spurs
Andy O'Brien at Bolton

Thats just for starters, if we can get a fantastic price and the money can be reinvested wisely then IMO no player is indespensible especially from this current crop.

If Arsenal can sell Henry, then we can sell Kisnorbo FFS. What the management of the club must do is learn when is the right time to sell and then have the network and process in place to identify players who can come in and further improve the squad.

Youl Mawene at Preston
Callum Davenport at Spurs
Andy O'Brien at Bolton

Thats just for starters, if we can get a fantastic price and the money can be reinvested wisely then IMO no player is indespensible especially from this current crop.

If Arsenal can sell Henry, then we can sell Kisnorbo FFS. What the management of the club must do is learn when is the right time to sell and then have the network and process in place to identify players who can come in and further improve the squad.

thats the key for me and who will be making that choice in replacing kisnorbo :102:

Youl Mawene at Preston - No ta.
Callum Davenport at Spurs - See above.
Andy O'Brien at Bolton - You having a laugh?

A good price for one of our small amount of class acts? Well, how do you put a value on that??

Why don't you think the likes of Sanchez and Bruce are looking at any of those suggestions? Do any of those defenders also score goals like Paddy?

How exactly does that make the SPL a good league?

It's a crap league with two decent teams in it.

How well do Scottish teams outside the top two do in Europe these days?

Never said it was good league,I just said Kisnorbo played a lot in midfield for Hearts.

So what was the point of this post?

Whatever Webbo..if you want an argument find someone else eh,I'm really not that bothered,far more important things to worry about, I don't analyse every post of yours:icon_roll

Last edited:
Why would I want to do hat, I can't argue with you then :icon_roll

I'm not really into arguing,especially not about football.I come on here for a bit of light relief from all the other shite that goes on in my life,I will not be drawn into arguing about a football league and whether its good or bad.I'm sure you'll find someone else if you are that wound up and desperate for an argument:102:

I'm not really into arguing,especially not about football.I come on here for a bit of light relief from all the other shite that goes on in my life,I will not be drawn into arguing about a football league and whether its good or bad.I'm sure you'll find someone else if you are that wound up and desperate for an argument:102:

If you're just here for a bit of light relief you shouldn't take things so seriously when someone disagrees with you. It's only the internet.

:If the right money comes in he will be gone-FACT

Undoubtedly.

But I'm not sure that £2m is enough.

He is not only our best player but because of his dual role (i.e. a strong defender who score goals) he is also our most valuable player.

Unless, something out of the ordinary happens between now and January, I would assume that he would want to leave and take his chances with a struggling Prem club (as distinct from a struggling championship club).

Unfortunately, clubs that are unsuccessful at our level get into a spiral of problems and losing our best players will be one of them. That's why and linking the issue back to the manager situation, we need a manager who decent players will sign for and stay for. I think Souness fits that bill.

If you're just here for a bit of light relief you shouldn't take things so seriously when someone disagrees with you. It's only the internet.

I wasn't taking it seriously:icon_conf You are way off the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669