Votes: 14 25.5%
  • You're on the bench son

Votes: 40 72.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
With what we have in the squad our first choice defence must be:

Gilbert, Tunchev, Kisnorbo, Berner

I've never seen Berner play but he is not 38 so will clearly be able to offer more support to Dyer than Powell and I have never been a fan of Joe Mattock's defensive capabilities.

With what we have in the squad our first choice defence must be:

Gilbert, Tunchev, Kisnorbo, Berner

I've never seen Berner play but he is not 38 so will clearly be able to offer more support to Dyer than Powell and I have never been a fan of Joe Mattock's defensive capabilities.

Personally I don't think there is any way we should drop Morrison.

My mates were talking to kisnorbo in town on Thursday night, sounds pretty much like he'll be off on a free.

Kisnorbo fit will give us 4 quality centre backs in the squad.
Pearson could flirt with the idea of 3-5-2 IMO, a good old fashioned leicester favourite.

that way we could play:

Martin

Morrisson Tunchev Kisnorbo

Gilbert Dyer
Oakley King

Adams/Gradel

Howard Fryatt

This way we could look to release 6-7 players forward when we are dominating and drop to five in defence when we are under the cosh. I reckon we'd get the best out of Dyer, Gilbert, Adams and Gradel in this formation, as Gilber/Dyer have the legs to get up and down and Gradel/Adams love to get involved around the box + would be good to take a bit of pressure of King/Oakley?

Worth considering?

Last edited:
I find that hard to comprehend. Perhaps whilst he is on the mend NP wants to see what and how the injury might affect PK, but to just dimiss him altogether would be a very strange decision IMO. We're talking about a very good player here.

I find that hard to comprehend. Perhaps whilst he is on the mend NP wants to see what and how the injury might affect PK, but to just dimiss him altogether would be a very strange decision IMO. We're talking about a very good player here.

We're talking about what WAS a very good player, if his knee has gone the same way as Piper or Jones then it's a sensible move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669