kisnorbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcfc forever

having a bit of time on my hands, i thought i would check this out.
kisnorbo has played 6 full 90 minute games this season. results are.
draw home 0-0 northampton
lost away 3-2 brighton
win home 2-1 b.rovers
lost away 2-0 rotherham jp trophy
lost away 2-0 peterborough
draw home 2-2 carlisle
so in 6 games 10 goals conceded lost 3 draw 2 won 1
league points 5 out of 15. his he a jinx

In 3 of those games we failed to score - would that be Kisnorbos fault as well?

I think we have short memories and if we are honest we know he isn't a bad player. Perhaps not fit or on form this year, but certainly not a bad player.

In 3 of those games we failed to score - would that be Kisnorbos fault as well?

I think we have short memories and if we are honest we know he isn't a bad player. Perhaps not fit or on form this year, but certainly not a bad player.

so would you play him in the remaining 5 games?

Ah but people need a scapegoat and obviously Kisnorbo fits the bill.

All the usual comments have been aired e.g. 'his distribution was woeful' etc. However, I can't recall a single misplaced pass from Kisnorbo yesterday. There were one or two misplaced passes around the midfield and flanks, but these don't neatly fit in to the Kisnorbo kicking session.

NP was in Charge for all those games...He's the one to Blame him or Alice the tea lady
C'mon, I'm feeling like shite after yesterday.Screamed at the TV when they scored to make it 2-2 but,we move on .We are all in this together and come season's end we will be better for the experience of all of this.

so would you play him in the remaining 5 games?

I only saw him of late in the Millwall game when he came on with 15 to go. Can't really comment on his current form but am confident Kisnorbo in genera is an asset rather than the liability people keep saying.

I would say now its squeeky bum time, its probably best to play those with experience - Kisnorbo?

This isn't about whether he is good enough. It's just that things seem to go wrong when he plays.

NP was in Charge for all those games...He's the one to Blame him or Alice the tea lady
C'mon, I'm feeling like shite after yesterday.Screamed at the TV when they scored to make it 2-2 but,we move on .We are all in this together and come season's end we will be better for the experience of all of this.

Why were you screaming at the TV? :102:

Why were you screaming at the TV? :102:
Because the TV is the God of reality. Some people live in fear of their TV with a terrifying respect.

Especially on Sundays.

This isn't about whether he is good enough. It's just that things seem to go wrong when he plays.

ty nathan. perhaps i should have said that i was not getting at kisnorbo. as i back all players that wear the shirt.and have done for 40 years.it just seems as you say things go wrong when he plays at the moment.

i actually thought he had a good game yesterday, made a couple of crucial challenges, definitely remember stopping a really promising counter attack from their point of view

I don't think that Kisnorbo did anything wrong, but Hobbs and Morrison were a strong reliable unit. The rest of the team knew exactlyho they would play and when to compensate for them. Kisnorbo is a new entity, he has not gelled with the team yet and I don't think that he has time to do so. I don't think that NP should have changed a team that was doing well, especially adding a player who hasn't improved our performances.

I also pointed out to the chap I wen with that Kisnorbos' appearances coincided with poor results, we have been spoilt with Tuchev & Hobbs has done ok when standing in.
I also thought Kis mad some important challenges yesterday I think its just the "partnership/understanding" issue.

We've been fairly solid at the back all season. Yesterday we had a huge gaping hole in the middle of our defence which that old cripple Bridges delighted in filling. It was especially obvious with their first goal, but was also apparent numerous other times.

Why create a problem when there was none? Morrison and Hobbs did enough at this level to merit continuing their partnership in the absence of Tunchev.

The only reason for playing Kisnorbo must be as some kind of trial for a new contract. That is potty with the finishing line still some way off. He should be nowhere near the 16 barring an injury crisis.

lost away 3-2 brighton
win home 2-1 b.rovers
draw home 2-2 carlisle

I have been saying this for months. He shouldnt be playing.

lost away 3-2 brighton
win home 2-1 b.rovers
draw home 2-2 carlisle

We only won that with last minute goals as well.
In some of those games Howard did not play or he had a really crap game Rotherham jp trophy in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669