kisnorbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cant see Pearson letting Mandaric tell him who to pick.

Maybe Kisnorbo is in the team because NP thinks he is a better player then Morrison :102:

What a load of balls. Mandaric picks the team. You really think Nige would take that off Mandaric I am sure Nige would tell him where to go if he did. Leicester start doing bad so lets look for someone to blame, so lets start at the top and choose Mandaric. It's all Mandaric's fault:icon_roll

Don't shoot the messenger, only quoting some speculation / rumour, this guy has been pretty reliable in the past.

Maybe Oakley and Kisnorbo have contractual agreements preventing them being dropped or rested.

FFS Mandaric forced Redknapp out of Pompey with his meddling and interference and he had won a promotion and established them in the prem, so to think that he wouldn't do it to Pearson in league 1 is naive. It is in his nature he cannot help but stick his snout in.

Also Pearson has to see this season out and if he can win promotion then it is a real boost to his CV.

Last edited:
You can't break a winning team - simple. We had the warning signs about 'Norbo earlier in the season...he just doesn't look the part this season. Morrison gives his all, makes the odd mistakes but rarely do these lead to goals and Hobbs is pretty much the same but the pair of them have a understanding developed on winning and keeping clean sheets.

Don't shoot the messenger, only quoting some speculation / rumour, this guy has been pretty reliable in the past.

Maybe Oakley and Kisnorbo have contractual agreements preventing them being dropped or rested.

Also Pearson has to see this season out and if he can win promotion then it is a real boost to his CV.

Ye I'm not shooting you don't worry ! I really can't see Mandaric picking the team though.

You can't break a winning team - simple. We had the warning signs about 'Norbo earlier in the season...he just doesn't look the part this season. Morrison gives his all, makes the odd mistakes but rarely do these lead to goals and Hobbs is pretty much the same but the pair of them have a understanding developed on winning and keeping clean sheets.

Spot on ,why fix something thats not broken.

The MOF is picking the team, when Astrid came on l knew that Gradiel was gonna be the one subbed, Oakley should have come off. He gave the ball away that many times l lost count, Gradiel was subbed just to make a position for Oakley.

Who is this Gradiel that the Bentleys Roof correspondent speaks of :102:

He'll need a good CV for next season because he isn't the bloke to take us further.........

(wait's for someone to take the bait)

He'll need a good CV for next season because he isn't the bloke to take us further.........

(wait's for someone to take the bait)

According to a load of people in the Mercury last week this isn't an original thought apparantly.

If anyone knows The Hitchhikers Guide books then certain Leicester fans are rapidly becoming the reason for me moving outside of the asylum.

Kisnorbo has never played in a succesful leicester side. He's got baggage and we should get rid in the close season.
I'd favour Wayne Brown and Hobbs against Hereford and draft in someone else to play right back. Hobbs CANNOT play right back.
3 points against Hereford will settle nerves hopefully and then it's a battle royale against Leeds.
Milwall and Peterborough having Cheltenham and Yeovil is not ideal though!

Kisnorbo has never played in a succesful leicester side. He's got baggage and we should get rid in the close season.
I'd favour Wayne Brown and Hobbs against Hereford and draft in someone else to play right back. Hobbs CANNOT play right back.
3 points against Hereford will settle nerves hopefully and then it's a battle royale against Leeds.

This is true but someone had to.

I'd rather it be Morrison and Hobbs but after the last two games can't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566