Kisnorbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy magic

Hi All..... I'm currently on Holiday in Oz, and have been out of touch for the last week on what's been going on, apart from hearing the Blackpool rsult...can't coment on the game cos i wasn't there, but my dad said they were a disgrace.

Anyway I was reading in a newspaper out here that Melbourne Born Kisnorbo was set to sign for city and they couldn't rate him high enough in the paper, even on the sports channel they showed a few clips of him and he looked good.

Just thought i'd let you know
By the way it's bloody boiling over here!!!!!

Whereabouts are you Muzzy? If in Sydney, look out for a pal of mine Mark Pritchard, who is a fabulous DJ... He's playing out there... do not miss!

alex said:
Whereabouts are you Muzzy? If in Sydney, look out for a pal of mine Mark Pritchard, who is a fabulous DJ... He's playing out there... do not miss!

There was a Mark Pritchard advertised at playing the gay fetish club?? only joking! Left sydney now and in Ayres rock 43 here today i wish i was sitting in the stands in sub zero temps......not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Muzzy what kind of fan do you think you?? Only a part time supporter would go on holiday during the season. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

The Blue Baron said:
Oh Muzzy what kind of fan do you think you?? Only a part time supporter would go on holiday during the season. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Give him a break. :wink: At the moment we could all do with a rest from the exciting quality football that is this season. :roll: :? :wink:

Steven said:
The Blue Baron said:

Give him a break. :wink: At the moment we could all do with a rest from the exciting quality football that is this season. :roll: :? :wink:

How could anyone comtemplate missing the dazzling skills that Makin provides to set the Walkers stadium alight for some sunshine, beach, ladies in bikinis, and all that?

muzzy magic said:
alex said:

There was a Mark Pritchard advertised at playing the gay fetish club?? only joking! Left sydney now and in Ayres rock 43 here today i wish i was sitting in the stands in sub zero temps......not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670