kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
IT'S NOT THE SPONSORS, FFS !!!
THEY WON'T HAVE THEIR NAME ON THE SHIRTS !!

Alliance and Leicester are the shirt sponsors

This is about who makes the shirts, and everything else

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thanks for saving me the trouble H

Homer,so the people who make the shirts are also the sponsers and they have their name on the shirt yeah? Well Alliance & Leicester don't make football shirts.....you need to be clearer.

homer said:

But Le Coq Sportif don't make the current shirts. They just pay to have their name/logo on the shirt. So they're shirt sponsors, rather than manufacturers.
So the new company that replaces LCS might not make the shirts.

homer said:

How the feck am I meant to understand this. If you want people to understand what you have to stay then you must be clearer. :roll:

The short version is :

allaince + Leicester= club sponsers

LE Coq Sportif = shirt sponsers

The making if the kit does not involve Le Coq.

The logo where Le Coq Sportif currently is on our shirts will change, the sirrts may become avaliable in the shops, an dthe design will be diffrent - other than that everything will be the same.

Steven said:
homer said:

How the feck am I meant to understand this. If you want people to understand what you have to stay then you must be clearer. :roll:

I think he means JJB are gonna be our sponsors next season, right Homer?

I think the deals with the shirt sponsors (A&L), and LCS, the shirt 'manufacturers' (even though they don't make them), both finish this summer, so we could be getting two new names on the shirts for next season. Or even three, if they decide to put an additional sponsor's name on the shirt, which is now allowed.

Personally I don't care who the sponsor is, as long as it's not something really crap (remember the pink Brighton shirts with nobo on them?!).
I've never bought a shirt with a sponsor's name on it, and I refuse to buy any clothes with the label on the outside. If I'm going to be used as a billboard I was to get paid for it.

webmaster said:
I think the deals with the shirt sponsors (A&L), and LCS, the shirt 'manufacturers' (even though they don't make them), both finish this summer, so we could be getting two new names on the shirts for next season. Or even three, if they decide to put an additional sponsor's name on the shirt, which is now allowed.

Personally I don't care who the sponsor is, as long as it's not something really crap (remember the pink Brighton shirts with nobo on them?!).
I've never bought a shirt with a sponsor's name on it, and I refuse to buy any clothes with the label on the outside. If I'm going to be used as a billboard I was to get paid for it.

The A & L deal is still live next season.

Homer was at the Fans Forum & listened carefully to what was said, we have no reason to contradict his interpretation

Foxes_Trust said:

Did it get extended then?
Originally it was just for two years- and I'm sure they said sponsorship deals would be synchronised with the change of shirts, to avoid having to change the sponsors name on the shirt after a year.

If the A&L sponsorship still has a year to run it means the three new shirts we get for next summer will only last for one season before having to be changed, unless A&L extend their sopnsorship again.

If the new shirts do only have a one season life will the price be reduced to reflect that?

webmaster said:

I've never bought a shirt with a sponsor's name on it, and I refuse to buy any clothes with the label on the outside. If I'm going to be used as a billboard I was to get paid for it.[/quote

to be fair though webbo you havent bought any clothes since 1983 and that was a t shirt with CHOOSE LIFE on it. :roll:

I thought it was a bright pink t-shirt with RELAX on it ?

that was MK he had skintight pink shorts as well remember and a little pony tail

how did you see the pony tail? i had my hair up in my leather cap.
ymca.gif

webmaster said:
Foxes_Trust said:

Did it get extended then?
Originally it was just for two years- and I'm sure they said sponsorship deals would be synchronised with the change of shirts, to avoid having to change the sponsors name on the shirt after a year.

If the A&L sponsorship still has a year to run it means the three new shirts we get for next summer will only last for one season before having to be changed, unless A&L extend their sopnsorship again.

If the new shirts do only have a one season life will the price be reduced to reflect that?

The Alliance and Leicester deal was extended for another 2 years just after La Manga

Some people will be meeting their maker soon if this carries on, I'm telling you.........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670