Kronenbourg 'Dynamo' System

Status
Not open for further replies.

indierich06

What ****ing clown decided to put widgets in ****ing lager?

I've just had four cans of Kronenbourg and had each one explode over me and fizz up uncontrollably. It's apparently supposed to make the beer taste smoother, but it makes it taste flat and shit.

****ing gimmicks, only picked them up by mistake as well!

I've just had four cans of Kronenbourg and had each one explode over me and fizz up uncontrollably.
I think I would have realised after opening the 3rd, maybe even the 1st or 2nd TBH. I certainly wouldn't have been daft enough to spray a fourth over myself.

I realised after the second can that it was gonna be like that with all of them. I had to open the other 2 over the sink - even if it's sprayed all over me and is flat as a witch's tit, it's still beer.

I would steer clear of S&N brands at the moment. Heineken will be looking for cutbacks to cover their daft outlay... Stick to Peroni...:023:

I had a few of those fosters scuba the other day, they were in the fridge for a good 8 hours first mind, but they were lovely. Opened properly and were really smooth.

I had a few of those fosters scuba the other day, they were in the fridge for a good 8 hours first mind, but they were lovely. Opened properly and were really smooth.

they can be drank underwater.....:102::038::icon_cool

What ****ing clown decided to put widgets in ****ing lager?

I've just had four cans of Kronenbourg and had each one explode over me and fizz up uncontrollably. It's apparently supposed to make the beer taste smoother, but it makes it taste flat and shit.

****ing gimmicks, only picked them up by mistake as well!

I had a couple of cans on Friday and thought they were alright. I had had a 2l bottle of strongbow and 2 bottles of Bulmers first though!! :icon_wink

On that I had a bottle of Pear Bulmers on Friday. Thought it was tasty & less gassy than the apple.

Highland told me it is pear cider, I wouldn't know as I only drink battery acid cos i'm so hard...

Highland told me it is pear cider, I wouldn't know as I only drink battery acid cos i'm so hard...

I wasn't aware that a thread like this could get someone so excited!! :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46