Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Soundgarden in the early 90's at Wembley Stadium, Chris Cornell has the most impressive live voice. He comes a close 2nd to Paul Rodgers of all the people I've seen perform live as far as powerul voices go

Was looking through my CD collection to find Travis - The Man Who, which I was sure I had.
To my disappointment I hadn't so had to go to HMV and buy it for £5.

What an amazing album, been playing it non-stop since I got it.

Was looking through my CD collection to find Travis - The Man Who, which I was sure I had.
To my disappointment I hadn't so had to go to HMV and buy it for £5.

What an amazing album, been playing it non-stop since I got it.

Great album. :038:

I listened to 'The Invisible Band' yesterday for the first time in a while.

Can you recommend any other SW LPs?

All of Scott I - IV is essential really, the orchestral arrangements by Wally Stott are simply amazing.

The latter day stuff like Climate Of Hunter, Tilt and The Drift are on a very different tack and very much an acquired taste. Of those three The Drift is the most accessible and a remarkable piece of work for someone of Scott's age and 'pop' background.

All of Scott I - IV is essential really, the orchestral arrangements by Wally Stott are simply amazing.

The latter day stuff like Climate Of Hunter, Tilt and The Drift are on a very different tack and very much an acquired taste. Of those three The Drift is the most accessible and a remarkable piece of work for someone of Scott's age and 'pop' background.

Thanks Ox..

New Order - Technique
Nick Drake - Bryter Layter
Tom Waits - Alice

and a Jeff Buckley package of his Live In Chicago DVD and his Mystery White Boy live album for a fiver between them, bargain! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00