Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitesnake - Starkers In Tokyo

and some best of Whitesnake compilation CD, can't remmeber the title but its a purple sort of colour..

Anybody got the new Charlatans album ? I was thinking of getting it but a bit in two minds,prefer their earlier stuff

There's a track on Radio 6 now, it sounds like mid eighties New Order. I might get the album on the strength of it.
I've just downloaded it also.

I listened to the first 10 seconds of A Day For Letting Go and New Order jumped out at me immediately

American Music Club

Whoa! :icon_eek: I visit this site for the 1st time in about 3 months and your music taste has suddenly turned good :icon_bigg Their new one is awesome btw.

If you liek AMC you should check out the Red house Painters they are like their sister band but evebn better, probably the most under-rated band of the 90's IMO

Whoa! :icon_eek: I visit this site for the 1st time in about 3 months and your music taste has suddenly turned good :icon_bigg Their new one is awesome btw.

It's their latest album that I've got. I've heard some of the older stuff too, sounds alright, will definitely buy some of it before I see them in Spain in July.

Gallows - Orchestra of Wolves
Hot Chip - Made in the Dark
Lostprophets - Liberation Transmission
The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00