Log in to stop seeing adverts

Last LCFC post for a while

Best moment of our season so far

  • 3-0 vs Man City

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-0 vs Blackburn

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-0 vs Pompey

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signing Guppy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signing Freund

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please comment)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I've been sacked so won't post much anymore.
I will leave you with this one:

What has been the best moment of our season so far?

Vote away chaps...
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Im going to go with the 4-0 ass beating to Leeds! I mean its the best performance weve played in the league. Also all the goals were great especially Nalis! :D Goal Of The Season!

Also my mate supported Leeds and I had fun taking the piss outta him for a couple of days...... :lol:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Definitely the 4-0 Leeds game. The goal by Nalis was out of this world, and I couldn't believe it had gone in at the time! :shock:

What made it even more satisfying is that my manager at work is a Leeds fan. 8)
 

LS6_Fox

Active Member
The Leeds game, as I couldn't wait to get into work the next morning and take the piss and I had a £20 bet with a Leeds fan in the office. Sweet.
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
The best moment was when we lost 4-3 to Wolverhampton because after this, we started playing properly and went on a 5 match unbeaten run, picking up 11 points.
 

Teeno

New Member
just about all of you have said leeds, but i assume that not many of you were at the man city game!
i was and two weeks after wolves and a dreadfull performance againt blackburn i had no hope at all and me and the other people i went with were all predicting us to get thrashed 3-0 4-0 5-0 etc etc but to win and the way we did was amzing and such a big confidence boost!
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Joe_Fox said:
I've been sacked so won't post much anymore.
I will leave you with this one:

What has been the best moment of our season so far?

Vote away chaps...
Best news i´ve heard all day!
 

Teeno

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Joe_Fox said:
I've been sacked so won't post much anymore.
I will leave you with this one:

What has been the best moment of our season so far?

Vote away chaps...
Best news i´ve heard all day!
why, what do you have against joe, he's a great lad why are you so critical?
 

FNQ

New Member
Either Hignetts equaliser V's Leicester or Ferdinands at Bolton.
Both were so richly deserved, and on both occasions I thought are chance had gone. No better feeling.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I went for Blackburn due to it being the game after the 4-3 Wolves debacle.

As for Fox Fan and Fox Mental, go shove a marrow up your arses you low life toss pieces.

I'm back everybody, whether you like me or not.

8)
 

lumberjack

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
I went for Blackburn due to it being the game after the 4-3 Wolves debacle.

As for Fox Fan and Fox Mental, go shove a marrow up your arses you low life toss pieces.

I'm back everybody, whether you like me or not.

8)
Did you get your job back then joe???
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
lumberjack said:
Joe_Fox said:
I went for Blackburn due to it being the game after the 4-3 Wolves debacle.

As for Fox Fan and Fox Mental, go shove a marrow up your arses you low life toss pieces.

I'm back everybody, whether you like me or not.

8)
Did you get your job back then joe???
It was a wind up
 

lumberjack

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
lumberjack said:
Joe_Fox said:
I went for Blackburn due to it being the game after the 4-3 Wolves debacle.

As for Fox Fan and Fox Mental, go shove a marrow up your arses you low life toss pieces.

I'm back everybody, whether you like me or not.

8)
Did you get your job back then joe???
It was a wind up
wind ups have a funny way of coming back to haunt you :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

LCFC Twitter

  1. In case you missed it yesterday 🗓 https://t.co/VPDUIk5YBL

  2. #lcfc favourites @MattElliott01 and @Gerry_Taggart will be in the LCFC Radio studio from 6pm BST tomorrow! 🔵

  3. 1️⃣6️⃣ @PremierLeague goals for @Vardy7 in 2018/19 ⚽️ https://t.co/L2cJKCy14W

  4. Looking for extended highlights from #WhuLei? 🤔 They're free to watch here ⤵️

  5. #OnThisDay in 1926, #lcfc and British football legend Arthur Rowley was born. He is City's second all-time top goa… https://t.co/qWoWR8IWCL

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 35  88
Manchester City 34  86
Tottenham  34  67
Arsenal 34  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 34  64
Everton 35  49
Watford 34  49
Leicester 35  48
10 Wolves 34  48
11 West Ham Utd 35  43
12 Palace 35  42
13 Newcastle Utd 35  41
14 Bournemouth 35  41
15 Burnley 34  39
16 Southampton 34  36
17 Brighton 34  34
18 Cardiff City 35  31
19 Fulham 35  23
20 Huddersfield 35  14

Latest posts

Top