Latest defender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lboro fox said:
They rave on about him on the century phone in, keep saying how good he is and how well he is playing.

A sheep sh*gger at work says he ain't championship standard

bbc radio leicester reported it this morning...duplicated on bbc's website...haven't seen the rumour elsewhere though

according to the Chesterfield website, this guy natural is a midfielder, but injury to others had seen him play in defence, up front AND in goal. But he has now settled into the Chesterfield side as a defender mainly and sometimes midfield. He had won the supporters player of the year award.

sounds like a fans favorite, a friend of a friend who is a derby fan had said that he was promising and hard working. Not the most gifted but makes up for it with effort.

lcfcrules said:
according to the Chesterfield website, this guy natural is a midfielder, but injury to others had seen him play in defence, up front AND in goal. But he has now settled into the Chesterfield side as a defender mainly and sometimes midfield. He had won the supporters player of the year award.

sounds like a fans favorite, a friend of a friend who is a derby fan had said that he was promising and hard working. Not the most gifted but makes up for it with effort.

Sounds promising...remeber very few knew who Matty Elliot was, but that turned out pretty good :D

My friend a chesterfield fan says that he is a great player , he apparently gives 110% every game he plays and will not let anyone down.

£300k for a League 1 player is a big risk to take :? :smt018

Kopite said:
My friend a chesterfield fan says that he is a great player , he apparently gives 110% every game he plays and will not let anyone down.

£300k for a League 1 player is a big risk to take :? :smt018

No. Not when you can spend £5M on Akinbadbiyi :smt017

when is the deadline for championship teams for transfers?

usually towards end of march, about the 20th or so i think...tend to remember it usually falling around my birthday time. the best idea is to buy one defender to secure our place in the league, and keep money for buying quality next season.

Spanky Fox said:
when is the deadline for championship teams for transfers?

Association of Football Staticians said:
Of course, the traditional transfer deadline day of the fourth Thursday in March (24 March 2005) will apply for the last time this season.

I have seen Evatt twice this season, he looks cool, calm and composed and would definitely be ok in the Championship. He was part of two clean sheets, and he also pops up with goals as well. IMO he'd be better than Heath.

CL says he's not interested in Evatt apparently.

I'm not surprised.

He was never the same after he stopped doing Sid Snot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572