Latest ramblings from the dark side....

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcelonafox

Sacked Coventry City manager Micky Adams is being lined up by Milan Mandaric for a sensational return to Leicester City, upon completion of Mandaric's takeover this weekend. Iain Dowie, previously rumoured to be favoured by Mandaric will instead be appointed Coventry City boss within two weeks.

LEICESTER CITY are reportadly intrested in singning the net-busting BILLY SHARPE who has been on form for the leauge 1 side S****HORPE this may be possible as the takeover of MILAN MANDERIC is immenent releasing more funds for Rob Kelly during the January transfer window. Other players Rob Kelly targets are MATT HOLLAND, TODOROV and the highly rated Lauren for Arsenal on a loan spell.

Gareth Williams (Leicester City) is set to join Wigan Athletic for Dave Cotterall for a 2 year loan and 2 mil.

Wigan must love us......

Sacked Coventry City manager Micky Adams is being lined up by Milan Mandaric for a sensational return to Leicester City, upon completion of Mandaric's takeover this weekend. Iain Dowie, previously rumoured to be favoured by Mandaric will instead be appointed Coventry City boss within two weeks.

LEICESTER CITY are reportadly intrested in singning the net-busting BILLY SHARPE who has been on form for the leauge 1 side S****HORPE this may be possible as the takeover of MILAN MANDERIC is immenent releasing more funds for Rob Kelly during the January transfer window. Other players Rob Kelly targets are MATT HOLLAND, TODOROV and the highly rated Lauren for Arsenal on a loan spell.

Gareth Williams (Leicester City) is set to join Wigan Athletic for Dave Cotterall for a 2 year loan and 2 mil.

Wigan must love us......

Brilliant. That all sounds true to me <eyes roll>

No way are we gonna get Lauren. The others could happen but that wont.

So Micky Adams will be back as manager will he ?? :icon_roll

I meant the signings. Anyway it might not be too mad to suggest MA back. Might not be what every fan wants but it could happen.

I meant the signings. Anyway it might not be too mad to suggest MA back. Might not be what every fan wants but it could happen.
I'd have him back if the Dowie rumour is bullshit

I'd perfer to keep RK to be honest.

ps- Is anyone else having logging in problems today? I am. Plus i cant get into General Chat. Any ideas?

ps- Is anyone else having logging in problems today? I am. Plus i cant get into General Chat. Any ideas?

Post Webbie a message in the Support forum. ;)

I'd perfer to keep RK to be honest.

Jeff's rumbled you about your real age?

Adams back - **** OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00