LCCC FP Tropthy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Nixon run chase. over 8 an over for the last 5, but not a problem for him.

jeff built up a real feeling of suspence there :)

A fantastic win against Yorkshire today puts us right in the frame.

How we won both those matches without so many bowlers is beyond me. Even Snapey was out today. Our batting line-up is beginning to impress me this season, although I have doubts about New and Robinson as one-day openers. Allenby is a great find and Nixon is making it impossible for them not to pick him again in the ODIs!!

Brilliant stuff from the boys. Virtually our entire front line bowling attack missing (Broad, Masters, Henderson, Singh, Amjad, Snape). Allenby is going to be a great player for us. England material in the making although he is an Aussie!

What a great day at Headingley. I got free drinks at the bar all day and even nearly caught one of Allenby's 6's! It ended up hitting my shoulder and now I think it's broken but I don't care. Growlers match tonight, I'll just have to grin and bear the pain.

What a great day at Headingley. I got free drinks at the bar all day and even nearly caught one of Allenby's 6's! It ended up hitting my shoulder and now I think it's broken but I don't care. Growlers match tonight, I'll just have to grin and bear the pain.

You missed a catch that hit your shoulder?? :confused: :confused: :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00