LCFC approach for Cotterill

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
Quality stuff. Must go and dig out my Whitney Joins the JAMs 12" :)

a cheese coated gorgonzola-fest, but was quite inovative for it's time :)

They really did burn the money as well. Rendered virtually all other conceptual art meaningless in one swift stroke. I wish I still had my 'Shag Shag Shag' Tshirt, but it fell apart.

Anybody know if this rumour about Cotterill dissapearing from Burnley has any truth to it? Apparently their Chairman has neither seen or heard from him for a week or something.

highland fox said:
Anybody know if this rumour about Cotterill dissapearing from Burnley has any truth to it? Apparently their Chairman has neither seen or heard from him for a week or something.

The Burnley team has been in Spain, maybe Cotterill was with them.

highland fox said:

I will listen to Radio Lancashire tonight, in depth sports programme starts at 6pm will no doubt talk about the Burnley / Cotterill Situation.

highland fox said:

He just hasn't done an interview for about 9 days or something. He's still very much there.

Babylon said:
He just hasn't done an interview for about 9 days or something. He's still very much there.

Serves me right for reading FT:102: :102: Only wanted to know the latest from the PA:icon_roll

apparently burnley have called a meeting with coterill at 3.00pm and they have signed ricketts as a replacement for ade behind cotterills back :102:
just lumped a few more vcash on him ;)

lazzer said:
apparently burnley have called a meeting with coterill at 3.00pm and they have signed ricketts as a replacement for ade behind cotterills back :102:

How do you know Ricketts was signed behind his back ?

If it is true then I expect a press conference tonight to announce his departure.

lazzer said:

'Lumped'?

Out of the massive 100 you have:biggrin:

Sorry, no one likes a smug b*stard!

We have been refused permision to speak to Billy Davies now!!!

Babylon said:
We have been refused permision to speak to Billy Davies now!!!

Only another 89 clubs to go

Could be a long day............

homer said:
Only another 89 clubs to go

Could be a long day............

:icon_lol:

As if we'd ever have a word with Peter Taylor, Micky Adams or Rafa Benitez.

Joe_Fox said:
:icon_lol:

As if we'd ever have a word with Peter Taylor, Micky Adams or Rafa Benitez.

There's no end to how far we can humiliate ourselves, believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670