LCFC development centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything went well last night he worked well and scored a good goal .

This Saturday Jordan has been selected to play in a development team match at the training groud being played in the dome his first LCFC match

:038::038::038: :038:

i will post the pic's when we get home after the home match at the walkers :icon_wink

one very proud Newtonfox :003:

This Saturday Jordan has been selected to play in a development team match at the training groud being played in the dome his first LCFC match

:038::038::038: :038:

i will post the pic's when we get home after the home match at the walkers :icon_wink

one very proud Newtonfox :003:

Well done to the lad, Newts.

I hope their were no other clubs scouts present. We need to keep him for the good of our future :icon_wink

Newts, all strength! Great kid!

Be careful, though. The photo wasn't a great idea. The journo protective issue is that kids under 16 maybe shouldn't be identified. I have my own views on the matter which may be different. But all I'll say is - take care of him. Protect his right to be a child, as well as a footballer. It's a fine line which I had to tread with my son in another sport.

With all love and empathy, and with the success of your son in mind.

xxx

Last edited:
Newts, all strength! Great kid!

Be careful, though. The photo wasn't a great idea. The journo protective issue is that kids under 16 maybe shouldn't be identified. I have my own views on the matter which may be different. But all I'll say is - take care of him. Protect his right to be a child, as well as a footballer. It's a fine line which I had to tread with my son in another sport.

With all love and empathy, and with the success of your son in mind.

xxx

Thank Innocent i am aware of the law's on photos .

a lot of TB members know us ,so feel safe to post his pic,even with the pervs on here :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thank Innocent i am aware of the law's on photos .

a lot of TB members know us ,so feel safe to post his pic,even with the pervs on here :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

You didn't fool us. It's obvious that is a fake photo.
Everyone knows a little newt is a tadpole.

newt.jpg

Awww. They look so small.

If he does ever make it big can you please just ensure that his boots match his socks :icon_lol:

Oh bugger, sorry newts...

...Congratulations, i hope he progresses well and one day makes it to the first team!!!!

:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670