LCFC Expats

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could do but shes even older than me........... approaching hundred!

She knows what she wants in the bedroom then, less body issues etc. I read in the Metro the other day that 50 year olds are having the most sex of all of us, so I imagine it gets better towards the 80's.

Out of interest do they allow women into football matches? I thought it was a moot point with Arabs

Like that bit of rough from PSV...... :icon_conf

She was rough, but I would have, perhaps if only to further humiliate the guy. Might have pissed on him aswell

White women are allowed in most places. The arab women would be frowned upon. Its even illegal for the Arab women to walk down the road smoking a ciggie.

Dinner??????????/ lamb and roast tatties. Day off here today as our weekends are Friday and Saturdays. Friday is the Arab religeous day so we treat a Friday like a Sunday

Weekends are Fridays and Saturdays?? Must be different in various arab countries because when I lived in Qatar it was Thursdays and Fridays! I had to go to school on a bloody Sunday......:icon_eek:

Out of interest do they allow women into football matches? I thought it was a moot point with Arabs

Aye they do.

I've had some great experiences with football matches in the middle east. Such as the Qatar v Iran WCQ game where if you were supporting Qatar you got in for free, where as if you were supporting Iran you had to pay 50QR which was about a tenner! :icon_lol:

Or the Qatar v China PR game where they had a big screen up and the camera spotted a white woman in the crowd so had her on the screen for about 10 minutes! :icon_lol:

Or the Qatar v China PR game where they had a big screen up and the camera spotted a white woman in the crowd so had her on the screen for about 10 minutes! :icon_lol:
Did she get her tits out like they do at Motley Crue gigs?

Did she get her tits out like they do at Motley Crue gigs?

She would have done if she wanted to get chucked out the country!! :icon_wink

Days off in Dubai used to be Thu/Fri but then changed to Fri/Sat so you still have to go to school at 7.30am on a sunday

Days off in Dubai used to be Thu/Fri but then changed to Fri/Sat so you still have to go to school at 7.30am on a sunday

Im 22, would i have to go to school?

Ah right that explains it, its hilarious how they can just change their weekend like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00