LCFC on the ball as ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Wahey!

I return from holiday, open my mail and what do I see?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM LEICESTER CITY
Celebrate your birthday with our EXCLUSIVE new offer
BUY ONE SHIRT, GET ANOTHER FREE

Apparently, this will "help celebrate your birthday in style".

Their marketing department is actually staffed by robots with no sense of shame whatsoever isn't it? FACT.

Wahey!

Their marketing department is actually staffed by robots with no sense of shame whatsoever isn't it? FACT.

I got the same letter. I can't work the advantage in buying yourself a City shirt and then getting another free for yourself. You are still paying top dollar for the first shirt.

I got the same letter. I can't work the advantage in buying yourself a City shirt and then getting another free for yourself. You are still paying top dollar for the first shirt.

you can use the spare one to wike your arse with and throw it at IH on the first day of next season perhaps?

I suppose the end goal is that you have one for every day of the week. What gets me is the artificially bright and breezy tone employed regardless of what is happening on the pitch:- reminds me of nothing so much as the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation and "Share and Enjoy"*

*Younger posters may not understand this reference

Wahey!

so what size you getting then?? :icon_bigg

Buy one and get the free one.

Take the shirt back get your money back.

Keep the free one.

Simple ;)

Last edited:
It's his sneaky mind at work......I bet he thinks he's Artemis Fowl.:icon_razz

I never get anything for my birthday from the club.
Don't get free tickets or chance to upgrade on a match as my birthday is in the summer.....it's discrimination!:081:

Maybe you'll get the offer of a reduced price season ticket this year - if you don't renew. :icon_razz

When shops do a promotion like this they usually cut the label in half in the shirts so that they know they were part of the promotion.

Maybe you'll get the offer of a reduced price season ticket this year - if you don't renew. :icon_razz

Just had a horrible thought. If I renew before the end of May and enough others don't.........

Anyone buying cheaper than me after the end of May and I'm straight off to Trading Standards!

Just had a horrible thought. If I renew before the end of May and enough others don't.........

Anyone buying cheaper than me after the end of May and I'm straight off to Trading Standards!

There are some clubs where season tickets are priced depending on the number sold. .

For example Swindon season tickets for next season are £269, but if they sell 6,000 by the end of July the price will go down to £229 for everyone.

Maybe they could try something similar here.

There are some clubs where season tickets are priced depending on the number sold. .

For example Swindon season tickets for next season are £269, but if they sell 6,000 by the end of July the price will go down to £229 for everyone.

Maybe they could try something similar here.

If any discount is retrospectively given then I'm all for it.

Shame Pierrepoint has gone, anyone else in marketing with a bit of sense these days?

:icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you were annoyed when you got this letter at least they put a fecking stamp on yours!!!!

I had to make a trip to the post office 3 miles away, and pay £1.47 to read this pile of shite! I was even more annoyed because I was forced to get up especially early to collect this letter due to the insane operating hours of the post office.

Think you were annoyed when you got this letter at least they put a fecking stamp on yours!!!!

I had to make a trip to the post office 3 miles away, and pay £1.47 to read this pile of shite! I was even more annoyed because I was forced to get up especially early to collect this letter due to the insane operating hours of the post office.

Even though my local delivery office is only 100 yards away, I would never make a trip there to pay for a letter that should have been stamped before posting. If they want me to read it, they can pay for the stamp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570