LCFC v Millwall (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it not be a bit tragic and embarrassing to be copying some other teams version of the hokey-kokey?

But isn't that what football fans do?

LalalalalalaBamba
:018: It's 'Para bailar la bamba' which roughly translates as 'in order to dance la bamba'. That's according to Google, so it must be right.

Edit: apart from that 'la' translated into English isn't 'la', is it?

Edit again: good team though Alex. That'd do for me. Nice problem to have Vassel, Yakubu, Gally and Dyer fighting for three places and all playing well.

Last edited:
Edit: apart from that 'la' translated into English isn't 'la', is it?

Even in English, the dance is called 'la bamba' and not 'the bamba'. The translation is therefore correct.

Apologies in advance if this has been posted elsewhere, but just been reading on another forum that Sven lost his Mum on Tuesday. He went straight home after the game, and is now back at the club.

Thoughts with Sven and his family, and let's hope we give them Millwall feckers a right good hiding on Saturday to bring a better end to his week.

Thoughts are with Sven :icon_sad:

Apologies in advance if this has been posted elsewhere, but just been reading on another forum that Sven lost his Mum on Tuesday. He went straight home after the game, and is now back at the club.

Thoughts with Sven and his family, and let's hope we give them Millwall feckers a right good hiding on Saturday to bring a better end to his week.

Well said that man

Would it not be a bit tragic and embarrassing to be copying some other teams version of the hokey-kokey?

And it's the same thing that people have been moaning about the Fosse Boys doing.

It's great taking the piss out of another team by doing it but let's leave it at that

Last edited:
Just done some practice for the Poznan on Saturday...it will be rolled out four times at least of course.

Can I make a request nobody does this at the Walkers please. It feels like the steel is going to snap when more than 2 people use the stairs at the same time. This could leave us with a hefty stadium rebuild.

Leicester 4 Millwall 1 wins me the money.

we win again 4 1 then lose away win at home lose away and so on and so on.

Re: Leicester 4 Millwall 1 wins me the money.

1st time on the site for long time gettin used to it again.

Is the Yak eligible to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670