lcfc website

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameslcfc

LCFC have taken the message board of the internet cus leicester fans were venting there anger. I think after all our club has put us through the club is bang out of order for doing this. We pay good money and have a right to say how we feel. I shouldnt be suprised though cus this club no longer cares what the fans think.
I cant believe how they betray our opinions

Scarby

LCFC have taken the message board of the internet cus leicester fans were venting there anger. I think after all our club has put us through the club is bang out of order for doing this. We pay good money and have a right to say how we feel. I shouldnt be suprised though cus this club no longer cares what the fans think.

i agree everyone is allowed an opinion.

might get them all coming over to TB now!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
That's the problem with being affiliated.

manhead666

Look we are all disappointed with whats happened at our football club BUT what's the point in getting abusive on the message board we as true foxes fans need to focus on supporting our team there WILL BE big changes at this club starting with the sacking of Holloway and the rebuilding of our team ( AGAIN ) we need someone with pride and passion to wear the shirt of Leicester City

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
we as true foxes fans need to focus on supporting our team
No we don't.

If this season's proved anything, it's that fans make fcuk all difference if the manager's crap and the players don't care.

manhead666

No we don't.

If this season's proved anything, it's that fans make fcuk all difference if the manager's crap and the players don't care.

Well you aint true fans if you dont support the team :bang: i'm disappointed who isnt but i still support Leicester City

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
There were comments on there insulting and abusing Holloway's family.
Well he should think twice about using them as weapons in the war to be "Mr Popular".

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
All I'M SAYING IS TRUE FANS WILL STILL BE THERE NEXT SEASON SUPPORTING LEICESTER CITY I WILL WHAT ABOUT YOU ?
Probably yes, but I'm still not 100% certain, but that has nothing to do with our league standing.

manhead666

Probably yes, but I'm still not 100% certain, but that has nothing to do with our league standing.

OK MF i just get angry with how so called fans get abusive to the club we are all down it hurts very much so but we must keep beleiving that one day we will be back where we belong it is just gonna take time.

tara23

the club are out of order taking down the message board....apparantly ollie's wife was looking at the messages, but she must have forgotten to tell ollie that he needs to f..k off and leave, the damage he's done to our beloved club is more out of order than the obscene remarks. ollie...you are the fu...ing weakest link we've ever had, goodbye!

Scarby

the club are out of order taking down the message board....apparantly ollie's wife was looking at the messages, but she must have forgotten to tell ollie that he needs to f..k off and leave, the damage he's done to our beloved club is more out of order than the obscene remarks. ollie...you are the fu...ing weakest link we've ever had, goodbye!

most people say Hello.

and IMO its not out of order if fans were having a go at Ollies family the footballing side of matters is nothing to do with them

FIF

A message board is there for fans to say what they think. If a mother of two deaf girls and wife of a crap manager wants to read the message forum after one of the most disappointing days in a long and rich history then she must expect to read some pretty bad things. If we'd been promoted and won the cup I doubt she'd complain.

DesertFox

If someone left insulting personal comments about members of my family on the message board of my employer, I'd most certainly complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669