LCFC World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this worth subscribing to? I have just been contacted by the club and offered 1 month for £1.99, it sounded quite good but I am sure I have seen people on here not happy with the service. I also forgot to ask what is the normal monthly rate, dont tell me 99p:icon_cry:. Can you really see LCFC games live?

I only use it for the commentary on away games. No, you can't see games live, you can only listen - even then it's not properly live, I think there's about a 15 second delay. I've listened may times whilst watching SSN on a Saturday afternoon to see that we've scored, whilst on the commentary we haven't even taken the free kick or corner or whatever. I can't remember what I pay but I know it's more than £1.99 a month.

Is this worth subscribing to? I have just been contacted by the club and offered 1 month for £1.99, it sounded quite good but I am sure I have seen people on here not happy with the service. I also forgot to ask what is the normal monthly rate, dont tell me 99p:icon_cry:. Can you really see LCFC games live?

Not as far as I know. :icon_conf

The chap that rang me also said it was a fantastic option for 'us' LCFC fans. He then went on to say 'lets hope we get a good result tonight' this was 1/2 an hour ago, have I missed a fixture? or is he a salesman with no interest in LCFC whatsoever?

Thanks Steven. Seems to be more negatives than positives but might as well give it a try for 1.99. The Partick goals have been on Sky, are they on LCFC World? I would like to see Odihambo's (sp) goal.

Ah, I see you are not a fan of religion but do admire the Magna Carta, but what is the LCFC commentary like?

If anything, its worth it to see the highlights whenever you want if you couldn't be there. The commentary is ****un annoying if you ask me. SSN is far more entertaining. Stelling Vs Barber. Not a difficult one that.

Ah, I see you are not a fan of religion but do admire the Magna Carta, but what is the LCFC commentary like?
It's the Radio Leicester commentary.

I only get LCFC World because it's the only way for me to hear the games out here. I don't know, but I don't think I would bother if I lived in Leicester.

There are no friendly highlights from any of the games (as yet, but it doesn't look like there will be any). Hopefully the reserves highlights will be back this year which will make it more worthwhile. You also get "TV News" which is OK I suppose but it's the usual tossers doing the interviews.

I think it costs me something like 35 quid a year? I've just signed up for Setanta Broadband which cost me 150 US dollars for a year, but through that I can watch all the live Prem and Champ games on my PC, get all the games "on demand" so I can watch them whenever I like, get all their Pay Per View programs, and I will also get loads of other sport as well (my Kiwi mate is looking forward to the Rugby World Cup for example - I couldn't give a shit but it's on there). Seems like a much better deal - if/when we get promoted, I might be able to rely on Setanta completely instead of LCFC World...

I have a subscription. It is okay. You can see highlights of all of the games and you can watch goals from any scorer in any team. I have watched all of DJ Campbells goals for brum and in the past when we signed them all of Hume's and Fryatts goals from their days at tranmere and Walsall.

That is the only cool feature really. The match commentary is just Barber and you can't watch the games. I go to all the home games anyway so I don't know why I bother with the subscription...

although some of the interviews they do are good for info.

All in all not bad.

I see SJN has revised the delay time. what is it SJN, 15 seconds or 30 seconds?
Make up your mind man & stop with the exaggerating.

Not sure (hic), depends on how many (hic) beers I've had (hic)

I wouldn't mind getting this, it always pisses me off that I can't watch the interviews and stuff, or the match highlights. Just another way to needlessly squeeze that extra bit of cash out of the fans

I wouldn't mind getting this, it always pisses me off that I can't watch the interviews and stuff, or the match highlights. Just another way to needlessly squeeze that extra bit of cash out of the fans

No-one is holding a gun to your head. ;)

I think it works out at about £3.00 per month which is not bad value if you cannot get radio leicester and are not able to make it to every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566