Lcfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this be a kick start for the rest if the season...MDV played well...still cannot shoot!! Alan Maybury needs replacing he never stuck with his man...lets play Joey Williams and Hughes and drop sylla....Well done to CL for changing...the 4-5-1 needed Smith and Hamil to get up the wings however this did not work out....
We need a new DL

Why did we seem to not pick up Spurs winger's?

2nd Half-Looked better when we closed down and moved up the picth...

WELL DONE LCFC LETS KEEP IT UP
:icon_lol:​

For Fox Sake said:
With this be a kick start for the rest if the season...MDV played well...still cannot shoot!! Alan Maybury needs replacing he never stuck with his man...lets play Joey Williams and Hughes and drop sylla....Well done to CL for changing...the 4-5-1 needed Smith and Hamil to get up the wings however this did not work out....
We need a new DL

Why did we seem to not pick up Spurs winger's?

2nd Half-Looked better when we closed down and moved up the picth...

WELL DONE LCFC LETS KEEP IT UP
:icon_lol:​

MDV proved he can finish today, even you should be able to see that
maybury did ok was shaky first 30 mins but against the speed of lennon did well to keep him under control most of the game. i agree we need a new left back as maybury is out of position but he was by no means awful

For Fox Sake said:
I am justing saying every time Lennon got the ball he seemed to be in the centre not LB

He was on the inside of Lennon, yes, to prevent him from making goal-ward runs. Maybury had one of his best performances in a City shirt tonight.

For Fox Sake said:
I am justing saying every time Lennon got the ball he seemed to be in the centre not LB

well surely if he's marking lennon then he should pretty much follow him

some of the shots(1st Half) that went into row L and when he went round the GK he should have scored

Also can MDV speak english??? (BBC interview) :102:

For Fox Sake said:
Also can MDV speak english??? (BBC interview) :102:

Could you imagine being in a 3 way conversation with De Vries and Jamie Carragher. :icon_lol:

Wouldnt say Maybury was awful but he has never really done that good at left back, but then again he is a right footed right back ffs.

MDV did well under presure at the end, well done to him. Lets hope it does kick start the season, i hope it does.

COME ON THE LEICESTER!!

For Fox Sake said:
I think it all depends on cl tactics also closing down was poor first half

i cant beleive we have just had a brilliant performnance beat 4th placed prem side from 2 goals down and all you can come out of the game is negatives

sorry :frown:

just picking the bad points...not getting carried away

(Its because I coach a football team myself I alway pick the bad points up):icon_roll

For Fox Sake said:

(Its because I coach a football team myself I alway pick the bad points up):icon_roll

its alright just enjoy these moments they dont come along very often :biggrin:

For Fox Sake said:

And surely you must also admire the way CL changed things before half-time? Without Hammond's goal at the end of the half, I very much doubt we would've got anything from the match.

I am one of the supposed Bonehead Army, and I dont think there were any negatives, Leveins tactical change was a stroke of genius, Maybury after a shaky first half was very solid in the second, well done to the lad and the manager for coming up with a way to negate Lennon in the 2nd half, Paddy as captain was inspirational, great move by Levein, and his midfield 3 of Hughes, Williams and Gudjonsson were immense.

Tonight Craig got a reaction from his players, now both the manager and the players need to show that work rate, commitment and positivity throughout the remainder of the season, if we do will have a very good finish to the season and should build a platform for next season, but this is Levein's big test now, can he get that type of performance out of this squad consistently, if he can then the results will come, but if he cant then the sands of time will run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669