le coq sportif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knighton Matt

Just had a thought does the deal with Le Coq Sportif to make our kit end this summer?

Have a funny feeling it does which surely means more money coming into the club in the summer through a renewal of that deal or a different company making the kit instead?

That coupled with a brand new shirt and the increased merchandising should mean a fair bit of money coming in at the end of the season! :D

webmaster said:
Knighton Matt said:
Just had a thought does the deal with Le Coq Sportif to make our kit end this summer?

Don't know when the deal ends, but Le Coq Sportif don't make the current kit - they just pay to have their logo on it.

We can confirm what Webbo has said, the current deal does run out at the end of this season

Le Coq Sportif don't make the kits? Who does then? And why does it have their logo?

Do they make any of the club stuff with their logo on it?

It would be nice to see Nike/Adidas want to start making our kits ;) Although I wouldn't want us having the same kit as everyone else like Nike this season

Graz said:
Le Coq Sportif don't make the kits? Who does then? And why does it have their logo?

It would be nice to see Nike/Adidas want to start making our kits ;) Although I wouldn't want us having the same kit as everyone else like Nike this season

The Kits are made in Indonesia, previously they were made more localy but when the new board took over they were moved out - proberly due to cheaper costs and slave labor.

Fox Fan said:
Graz said:

The Kits are made in Indonesia, previously they were made more localy but when the new board took over they were moved out - proberly due to cheaper costs and slave labor.

Oh but it's printed on the shirt that it was "made in morocco"...
Anyway.. I reckon LeCoq Sportif is good enough... I'd rather keep this deal if something like XARA or ADMIRAL would come in and make our kits...

levinwong said:
Fox Fan said:
Graz said:

Oh but it's printed on the shirt that it was "made in morocco"...
Anyway.. I reckon LeCoq Sportif is good enough... I'd rather keep this deal if something like XARA or ADMIRAL would come in and make our kits...

RovRum shirts are made by the weaving masters known as Bodyline. High quality merchandise made by chavvy wanks in a factory near millmoor.

Appartently Leicester had a massive argument with them just before the start of the season, claiming that the people le coq sportif had appointed to do the work werent good enough. Appartently Leicester can wait to get them off their hands.

They were rumours that when we had rejoined the Premiership, Nike were interested in a deal.

Hazzman said:
Appartently Leicester had a massive argument with them just before the start of the season, claiming that the people le coq sportif had appointed to do the work werent good enough. Appartently Leicester can wait to get them off their hands.

They were rumours that when we had rejoined the Premiership, Nike were interested in a deal.

HA

Hazzman said:

Intresting if true, also would show a new side to the board which has otheriwse not been seen!

Hazzman said:

Well this rumour came from the ticket office and it sparked from when City sold all them kits at the start of last season. Le Coq Sportif couldn't cope with the demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669