Leaving present from work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Series 3 was such a let down!

Series 3 was when Ringo just turned round halfway through and said, "****ing hell I used to be one of the biggest stars in the world and now Im a ****ing talking train." wasnt it?

Notes that down;)

One of the great train journeys of the world.

Bernina Express
This 90-mile journey - which makes the highest crossing of the Alps by train - joins the same route as the Johanna Spyri (see below) across the mountains, but starts in Chur and takes four hours 35 minutes rather than five hours plus. With its seven per cent grades, it is the world's steepest non-rack railway, climbing from 2,860ft at Chur to 7,510ft at the Bernina Pass before dropping to 1,430ft at Ticino (onward connections possible by bus to Lugano). En route you experience a tremendous range of scenery and habitat, from the high glaciers of the Piz Bernina (13,497ft) to the palm trees and warm-weathered environs of Ticino.

I'll understand if you need to go and get some tissues:icon_wink

Series 3 was when Ringo just turned round halfway through and said, "****ing hell I used to be one of the biggest stars in the world and now Im a ****ing talking train." wasnt it?

Sorry mate if theres a joke in there it either aint funny:icon_roll or its lost on me:icon_bigg

Sorry mate if theres a joke in there it either aint funny:icon_roll or its lost on me:icon_bigg

it seemed like a good idea at the time....:icon_sad:

Correct.

Ringo Starr only narrated Series 1 & 2. Series 3 was narrated by Michael Angelis. ;)

That was a very well thought out and genuinly nice present SWWG, you must have made a good impression.

Interesting front page.

Very LCFC related - MA's new job headlined, and shock news at the bottom that fox travel are to use horse-drawn transport (In a bid to counter global warming?)

Great pressie SWWG. Hope you enjoy the new job.

(At least you got a pressie, 11 years and not even a bottle of ****in wine).

(At least you got a pressie, 11 years and not even a bottle of ****in wine).

20 years and all I get is a "oh, well done by the way" remark.
21 years in a few months, if I don't get at least a gold watch I'll know I'm not really appreciated at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669