Lee Morris found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Morris Found in Cupboard

"That's where he was!" Says Levein.

Leicester striker Lee Morris has been found in a storeroom at the Walkers Stadium by cleaning staff fully eight months after he went missing last season. The player was discovered curled up like a ball behind some of Micky Adams old suits, and was in a poor state of health.

Manager Craig Levein, who did not make the mistake of purchasing Morris himself, was upbeat about the turn of events. "When I agreed to manage Leicester I met all the players and coaching staff. Yet I was told by some of the YTS kids that there was as a guy called Lee Morris around here somewhere who had played international football. He never showed up at training so I though they were just pulling my leg."

Levein is now excited about the prospect of having a whole new player available in the future, and a man who can push DeVries, Hume and Hammond for the two striker's positions. Yet medical staff at Leicester's Royal Infirmary were cautious about Morris's return to football.

"He had been in that cupboard for about seven or eight months," said a Hospital Administrator, "he hadn't eaten anything but dust and moths, hadn't seen daylight or spoken to a single individual. Returning to life in the championship will be hard."

Morris was found by night workers looking for Stan Collymores secret stash of Jack Daniels. Apparently, when happened upon, Morris let out a high squeal like a pig and began mumbling, rocking backwards and forwards on his heels. He was led out squinting into the dawn light.

"Morris didn't have a clue who he was," said the hospital administrator. It was only when we bought a football into the ward that he seemed to regain his memory."

According to the hospital administrator and the Leicester Chief Executive Tim Davies, Morris was at first unsure about what the football was, and tried to eat it. It was only after Davies lobbed it gently towards him that he dived out of the way, screamed 'BALL!' and hid behind a respirator, showing an immediate return to the form that endeared him to the Leicester fans.

At training, Levein reintroduced Morris to his teammates, many of whom didn't have a clue who he was. "That's not a problem," admitted Levein. "This is a friendly club and he'll fit in fine. All we have to do is train a man who has lost all of his footballing skill back to the same standard he used to play at."

"Which shouldn't be too hard," he added.

in all seriousness, what is wrong with morris at the minute? is he still on the books?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: That's great.

For those worried about Morris, last week he was apparently finally back in training with the first team. Don't know if that's continued into this week though....

great post. shame nobody knows who the hell your actually writting about.

Leigh said:
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: That's great.

For those worried about Morris, last week he was apparently finally back in training with the first team. Don't know if that's continued into this week though....

Can't be true, dont believe you Leigh!!! :) :) :) :)

LMFAO :043:

I read on sky text that Morris has 'sustained a knee injury'. I hope that wasn't this week. If it was I worry about that boy!:081:

Top post, if not a little rehearsed. :038: :038:

I bet it took you 6 months to come up with it :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673