Lee Morris - The enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

Nobody at City ever talks about him - he never plays - he has never bin seen walking the corridors of the Walkers Stadium - however I have been in contact with a journalist from the "Sun" who has at last shed some light on the mystery that is Lee Morris - he is not a human but is an alien from the planet "Baaaram" - he is holding the city board to ransom by secretly gathering "dirt" on most players and staff at our beloved club - that is the reason nobody ever mentions his name - my mate at the "Sun" also says that he has negotiated a new contract which will keep him at Leicester until the year 2035 by which time he should be doing some light training - but thats only a rumour - the light training that is - But its not all bad news - by the time he leaves ( my mate ses his mothership will return in 2036 ) he will be in the record books as being the longest serving player at one club in the world - apps 0 gls 0

lanxfox said:
Nobody at City ever talks about him - he never plays - he has never bin seen walking the corridors of the Walkers Stadium - however I have been in contact with a journalist from the "Sun" who has at last shed some light on the mystery that is Lee Morris - he is not a human but is an alien from the planet "Baaaram" - he is holding the city board to ransom by secretly gathering "dirt" on most players and staff at our beloved club - that is the reason nobody ever mentions his name - my mate at the "Sun" also says that he has negotiated a new contract which will keep him at Leicester until the year 2035 by which time he should be doing some light training - but thats only a rumour - the light training that is - But its not all bad news - by the time he leaves ( my mate ses his mothership will return in 2036 ) he will be in the record books as being the longest serving player at one club in the world - apps 0 gls 0

Maybe he was one of the players found guilty of taking drugs a few months back. A 6 Month ban would mean he will play sometime in Oct/Nov

I had heard similar rumours last year.

Not sure how many chances he would get if this was true?

Granite Fox said:
I had heard similar rumours last year.

Not sure how many chances he would get if this was true?

I suspect if this were the case his feet would not touch the ground, Mr Levein strikes me as the type of the person that would have a very low tolerance of this sort of thing and would either have the person out the door ASAP or would have them training on their own.

If there is any truth in these rumours then we can say with absolute certainty that the drugs weren't performance enhancing.

The drugs are probably for Lee Morris' many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many ailments.

The pharmaceutical companies probably wanted to try a new drug that could be used for several different injuries, and seeing as Lee Morris had all the injuries at once, decided he'd be the perfect guinea pig.

I believe that if any player had been caught using drugs we would have heard about it in the media. No club is big enough to keep that quiet.

Its a good theory.

I do wonder why Craig has released Canero but not Morris????? I thought if anyone was going to get thier contract cancelled it would be young Lee.

What the fcuk did MA ever see in this complete waste of space?

I think it is generally agreed that when he is fit he is a good player at this level (taken from his time at Derby).

Maybe this thread should be "Lee Morris - The Enema." As that is probably the only treatment he hasnt had.

I did think that myself,then I took a look at his career stats and to be fair he has done nothing to warrant any kind of faith.

Hes always injured and to be fair its obvious that there will always be some niggle or strain. We are only going to get 15 games a season from him max so hes never going to be a first team reg.

If we can afford to fcuk players off before their contracts out we should start with this idle piece of dog siht.

Fcuk off morris and go and waste time at another club.

Sorry I really think hes a waste of space!!

You can't cancel the contract of a player unless he agrees to it! which no player who couldn't get another club would do!:021:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669