Lee Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Lee Morris thread enquiring how he's doing. This should be made a sticky till he finally packs in playing footy: The Lee Morris Concern Thread.

last I heard was that he was training again..
Of course that was a couple of days ago so he is probably injured again by now

At least he won't have his contract renewed. :icon_wink ;) :023:

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
Another Lee Morris thread enquiring how he's doing. This should be made a sticky till he finally packs in playing footy: The Lee Morris Concern Thread.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038: :038: :038:

LeeMorrisMummy.jpg

Foxes_Trust said:
Rob Kelly said at our AGM that his latest setback was a groin injury but he was back on the training ground

This is what happens with players who just cannot get to the required fitness levels for football at a 'serious' professional level - no sooner do they mend in one respect but an anciallary problem arises elsewhere - best that he is quietly forgotten. Not his fault - just a hopeless cause.

I've seen Morris play,
I've seeeeeennn MORRIS Play
I've seen, i've seen, i've seen Morris play!:eek: :eek: :eek:

is lee morris not our current longest serving professional football player?

matt_c0nn0lly said:
I believe so. Although when did Dicky S make his full team debut

Last edited:
matt_c0nn0lly said:

...and loyalty is a rare thing in football these days. so everyone should lay off and leave him alone.

At least he's been the source of many threads on this forum over the years; we'd have had significantly less to talk about if it wasn't for him.

...and loyalty is a rare thing in football these days. so everyone should lay off and leave him alone.

At least he's been the source of many threads on this forum over the years; we'd have had significantly less to talk about if it wasn't for him.

Absolutely right - but for his loyalty I think he would be playing for Barca or the equivalent by now, but instead he has loyally lay down his life on the treatment table. Surely, the FT should be thinking about a statue at the head of Filbert Way.

Loyalty!!!! I hope this is meant as irony and I am missing it. Of course he will remain loyal if we pay his wages for doing fook all. He hasn't even been here for 3 years yet. If he had played every game we still couldn't be throwing the fookin' loyalty banner at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00