Lee Trundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Sky Sports are reporting that City and Swansea have agreed a bid of £400,000 for Lee Trundle. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

imo this would be a quality signing- a man who is scoring for fun in the lower leagues, has alot of flair and would put pressure on connolly and mdv-i can't see any problems. This season he has scored 21 goals in 30 games and if anyone has ever watched soccer am they will know the guy is a legend and would of seen his amazing skills in showboat-he's on the start when he rolls the ball around his shoulders :-D

Interesting.

He's 28 but he's only been playing professionally for four years. Scored a lot of goals in the last couple of years though (20 so far this season), so if he's capable of stepping up a couple of divisions he could be a good buy.

Fan's Views -

"His own worst enemy. Bags of talent but one dimensional, also needs to be run with a rod or iron to keep him fit."

"Skilful, genius, great left foot, loads of confidence, entertainer, a pleasure to watch.

On the other hand-

Overweight, lazy, no right foot and useless in the air.

Let's hope for more of the first points next season."

"On his day, is a match for any player up to the premier league! but some times is found to always go to his left, experienced defenders can now contain him, which has been shown a lot.... but lets not forget what he's brought to us in his 1st season... goals, skill, showboating, value for money... who can forget the showboating against Huddersfield, the goal against Preston, and the goal against Yeovil which shut Gavin Williams up!!! Legend!"

On his day, easily the most skilful, dangerous, unpredictable forward in the lower two divisions. Lee needs to lose some pounds to get back to his best fighting weight, I think Mr. Jackett will help him to do that. Lee Trundle is a class act and totally unique."

i think it would be a fantastic signing, and forget the price, lets pay a decent fee and get a good player, anyway trundle is worth more than 400k IMO
8) 8) 8)

This is awesome news - A flair player at last!!!

Made up if this comes off, absolutley made up!

Would like to see this rumour elsewhere on the Net. :? :? :?

Is this bollocks Steven! Did you hear it on sky or on the phone in. If you heard it on the phone in like I did I think it is a wind up!

Was looking at the news ticker on Sky sports news and saw nothing of the sort! :-(

SilverFox said:
Is this bollocks Steven! Did you hear it on sky or on the phone in. If you heard it on the phone in like I did I think it is a wind up!

Was looking at the news ticker on Sky sports news and saw nothing of the sort! :-(

I am although in my defence a texter did confirm this as well. Could be an elaborate hoax in which case it has been very well done. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

DurhamFox said:
Have you got a link Steven? There is nothing on Skysports.com

He heard it on a radio phone in... bugger all on tv.

Someone is having a laugh! Sorry there is no substance to this rumour...perhaps I'm being harsh! What I mean is the only substance connected to this rumour is the one expelled from the penis of the wanker who texted this B*llocks to Radio Leicester.

Steven said:
SilverFox said:

I am although in my defence a texter did confirm this as well. Could be an elaborate hoax in which case it has been very well done. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

So you didn't see it on sky? :roll: ;-)

Steven said:
Sky Sports are reporting that City and Swansea have agreed a bid of £400,000 for Lee Trundle. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

is this true because there is nothing about it on any football website i have just checked. i think he could be a good signing as he does seem to bang in the goals and he is always taking the p!ss out of the opposition with some good skills seen on Soccer AM vertually every week. dunno about the price tho, there may be better options elsewhere for a similar price or maybe trying to loan a striker from the premiership if that is still possible now the transfer window has closed.

To be fair this is an obvious and easy hoax. The presenters have been mentioning Trundle for weeks and someone has just decided to have a bit of a laugh! They are the only people who find it funny...but nice try.

There is nothing to confirm it, and i'm sure if MB wewre here he'd confirm this is talking balls in its truest sense! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669