Pre Match Leeds (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Never easy against this lot but weve started well lets hope we can maintain the momentum. It appears NP is going to stick with the 352 formation, presumably even for home games , i think the team will be:

Kasper

SSL
Morgan
Moore

RDL
Konch

James (if unfit Drinkwater)
King
Knockaert

Nugent
Vardy

Im predicting a third 2-1 win of the season Vardy Nugent

This game will be a big test and imo a good indication as to how the season might go ie a good win/performance and the club will be buzzing, a loss/bad performance and i expect tactical tinkering.

Leeds only scraped a win at home to Chesterfield tonight. I listened to the end of the 2nd half and Chesterfield were unlucky not to get an equaliser so I don't think Leeds are a great threat.
However of course their manager, when at Reading, always seemed to get one over on Nigel so perhaps Pearson can turn it around this time and get the tactics right. Hopefully this will mean a place for Knockaert.

why on earth would he drop Drinkwater after Saturday ? doesn't sound like Knockaert did anything last night to earn his place back.

More likely James to make away as he seemed to have a knock when he came off on Tuesday.

why on earth would he drop Drinkwater after Saturday ? doesn't sound like Knockaert did anything last night to earn his place back.

Really?

Everything I've read said Knockaert completely changed the game when he came on.

I was there and didn't see this miraculous transformation in performance powered by a small Frenchman, we were poor before he came on and poor with him on. Also how the f the radio gave Wood man of the match I don't knows

BEIN have just posted on their web site that the game will be on live in the USA - will be great to see us continue our winning ways live on TV !

I thought Knockaert did well when he came on. There was much more movement up front then and it was when Dyer started getting into the box more.

I think he'll stick with Drinkwater, James and King if he can though. Danns would be worthy of a place based on Tuesday though.

SSL out injured tomorrow - have to believe Miquel will make his debut. Feeling good about this signing in a 5-3-2 formation

Dropping Drinkwater after last Saturday is utterly ridiculous.

On TV but 1.30am start here. I can't imagine staying up part timer that I am.

A win here would do very nicely.

Andy 'someone's in for a thrashing' King with another piece to the press about creating a show for the fans.

0-0

Andy 'someone's in for a thrashing' King with another piece to the press about creating a show for the fans.

0-0

I wish our players would stop coming out with shit along the lines of 'someone's in for a thrashing' as it normally ends up with someone being us.

Given that Konch has just tweeted a pic of him as best man at a wedding, I'm guessing he's not playing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669