Leeds or Doncaster ?

Leeds or Doncaster next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we contemplate this weekend's play-off finals from a considerable distance which of the Yorkshire teams would we prefer to remain in League 1 with us?

Would you prefer the once mighty Leeds to provide another team that everyone in the League wants to beat and a game that might even get some tv coverage?

Alternativley would you choose the never mighty Doncaster Rovers to give us the opportunity of visiting the shiny, new Keepmoat Stadium and leave us with the dubious and unwanted privlege of being the 'big club' in the 3rd division by default?

Or don't you give a fcuk?

If someone can be arsed maybe they could turn the question into a poorly subscribed and unrepresentative poll....

Apologies if this topic has been covered, I'm not following the daily banter as avidly as I used to for some reason...

Last edited:
It's all about who would provide the harder opposition next season in our battle to avoid another relegation

I guess it would be Leeds, so would be better if they went up

Leeds

I have been the Keepmoat and I want at least one game next season which will have a big match atmosphere and feel.

Stockport and Rochdale...I am not bothered...like both clubs...34 yrs in the same division is some wait for Rochdale tho.

Last edited:
I would rather play Doncaster because I’ve never been there, no reason other than that. Also much as it pains me to say it Leeds based on there performance probably disserve to go up

Leeds to go up to make it easier for us to win the JPT next season!

If someone can be arsed maybe they could turn the question into a poorly subscribed and unrepresentative poll....

A poll has to be added by the poster at the time of posting the new thread; there is no way to add it afterwards.

If you want to add a post to a thread in future, tick the relevant box in the options under the massage pane. You will then be taken to a page where you can set up the poll.

I think Leeds would be more of a threat than Doncaster next season, so Leeds to go up purely because of that.

If we weren't involved I'd want Leeds to stay down.

A poll has to be added by the poster at the time of posting the new thread; there is no way to add it afterwards.

If you want to add a post to a thread in future, tick the relevant box in the options under the massage pane. You will then be taken to a page where you can set up the poll.

thanks boc, will bear it in mind for the future ..not sure whether I can handle massage pane at the moment though....:icon_wink

I want Leeds to stay down - on the basis that we will have two proper fixtures next season.

As far as i am concerned, the rest of the fixtures are nondescripts and I wish the club the best of luck in trying to stimulate any interest in them.

Leeds to go up..if were in div 1 might as well win it!
If not we would have the best average attendance at least

thanks boc ...managed to add the poll if anyone is interested!

I've learned something - didn't realise it was possible to add one afterwards.

Last edited:
I don't like Leeds but want them to go up and get them out of the way. Them being in this league won't make it any easier so for the one and only time in my life, I'll be calling on Leeds to win.

I don't like Leeds but want them to go up and get them out of the way. Them being in this league won't make it any easier so for the one and only time in my life, I'll be calling on Leeds to win.

agreed on all points....can't stand them but next season should be easier without the arrogant thugs from Elland Road...

Doncaster for me. I don't mind being the biggest club in Div 3 next season and Leeds are sure to there or there abouts if they don't go up. As for Doncaster they will probably lose their better players to Championship teams so it is doubtful if they will be as strong.

Don't care - don't follow Division III football:icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670