Leeds utd/Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzles

I think we can all say (apart from the cup game which you can clearly have) that Leeds have a much better and stable (manager) team than you lot.
Portsmouth are poor anyway, you were extremely poor with now a minus 11 G/D and an embarassment on TV. Favourites surely to go back to league one, the league where you were once the superior to league one Dennis Wis.e's leeds

Funny how tables have turned after a couple of years isn't it.!!?? Leicester looked better than Leeds in league 1, now Leeds look a lot better than Leicester.

Good luck in the relegation battle and a manager than clearly doesn't have a clue!!!!!:038:

Last edited:

Lako42

now Leeds look a lot better than Leicester.

You Leeds fans do a cracking job of making yourselves look like complete and utter bell ends don't you.

How many games this season have you managed to show this superiority?

When i'm feeling a bit down about the footy you can always depend on a Leeds fan to come and cheer you up by making a tit of himself.

slyfox

I think we can all say (apart from the cup game which you can clearly have) that Leeds have a much better and stable (manager) team than you lot.
Portsmouth are poor anyway, you were extremely poor with now a minus 11 G/D and an embarassment on TV. Favourites surely to go back to league one, the league where you were once the superior to league one Dennis Wis.e's leeds

Funny how tables have turned after a couple of years isn't it.!!?? Leicester looked better than Leeds in league 1, now Leeds look a lot better than Leicester.

Good luck in the relegation battle and a manager than clearly doesn't have a clue!!!!!:038:

Why are you so anti-Leicester?

Ian Marshall

He'll be crying in to his flat cap when all the superstars rock up.

Mawsley

Ha. Have you got an invisible Thai owner?

No, like Hell you have. We have - and I'm betting his invisibility is just one of his legion of superpowers and he's going to kick your arse and everything.

Mawsley

Next week we are getting the Green Lantern, Kato and the ghost of Bruce Lee in on loan - the who'll be laughing, whippet boy?

In your face.

bazzles

Only being honest. You looked very poor and last season you looked decent under Pearson. I know its only early into the season but you are showing signs on being in a relegation rut which then leads to lack of confidence within the team and it's hard to get out of that. It happened to Leeds and it happened to you already.

all im saying is the manager is a joke. Do you think you would be down there under Pearson? no.!!

Instead of just trying to slag me off just try and accept that i'm right!!

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Also Trigger from Only Fools and Horses, Inspector Clouseau, Andre the Giant and Christopher Biggins.

Ian Marshall

I do confess to enjoying Yorkshire tea. To be fair though, you slag us off but you've got our right back who can't even get close to our team in as manager.

lanxfox jnr

So are Barnsley pal and you lost 5-2

Kingy_85

What an absolute MORON. Coming on here and stating the obvious.

Sling your hook.

Lako42

Bazzles, I think you are a **** son. I bet you're dad hates you, I bet he wishes you're mum swollwed his dirty northern load just like she usually did, why the **** did she make an exception on that one night in KFC, the dirty ****ing slag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670