Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Team:
Schmeichel
Moore St Ledger Morgan Konchesky
Marshall Bamba Drinkwater Dyer
Waghorn Beckford

Subs: Peltier, Vassell, Panayiotou, Logan, Nugent

I'm beginning to think that Mills may not be central to Nigel's future plans.

Might be worth running a thread on what circumstances would be necessary for Mills to get a seat on the team bus if not actually make it on to the bench.

Might be worth running a thread on what circumstances would be necessary for Mills to get a seat on the team bus if not actually make it on to the bench.

-NP is sacked
-Everyone gets injured
-Mills knuckles down in training and justifies a position

None of these will happen in the next 6 months imo.

Panayiotou?

3 strikers and no midfielders on the bench. Is King injured?

Bruised ankle(?) bone from the WHU game, around the same area as his last injury. Pearson said not too serious but would probably keep him out of this game.

It's ok. I am. The sad thing is there really are no other options. That is, unless you played some kind of crazy formation. Or a youth player.

Waggy 8/1 at ###### to score first, sure you could get longer elsewhere (haven't checked Jeff's usual odds checker)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see a win today. Good performance from Moore and a sneaky goal for panayatiou to giveus some home grown hope for the future. 4 or five players will make the difference next season. Retain king schlupp bamba schmeichel Nugent Marshall Drinkwater throw in some of our very promising youngsters and then swap out peltier, wellens, St ledger, vassell, mills, weale, moussa, gallagher for some better quality. Some old fashioned swap deals would be the order of the day. Like when we swapped kitson for gee and ormo and still got promoted ahead of derby......
Onwards and upwards but let's thrash Leeds first....

Tragic, it really is

I didn't expect anything else really. Nugent has looked poor the last few games and we have no other striking option. Peltier has been rather lacking and Wellens, King and Danns are injured.

Unless you meant that it is tragic that we have no other options, in which case yes, yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566