Pre Match Leeds v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Thank god its nearly over, im sure the expectations will still be around at the start of next season but hopefully no managerial fiasco and a more stable environment for club As for the game on Saturday, were certain to be short in midfield but maybe Vassell and Waggy will play, hopefully we will finish on a positive note, always nice to beat this lot. Interesting to see how Beks performs, if its with a good attitude i can see us edging it 1-2 Marshall Beckford

I'm probably less interested in this game than any of the squad.

What?!

Has the Chairman of our Supporters' Association not come out and said that all of the fans are up for the game and to get behind the lads?!

One voice.

Either way, I doubt we'll score in the first half. Hopefully in the second 'afrikaan.

Jayzus FF, that was ****ing terrible! Are you playing the part of the rubbish punmeister? That's not apartheid like to play

*Really gay video of Harry 'I-don't-like-kissing-girls' Webb pretending not to be gay with his gay guitar on top of a big gaymobile while playing a gig at G.A.Y.*

Why doesn't he just come out and be done with it, it's the 21st century FFS. Nobody is bothered what or who goes up his hole. Not unless he tries to keep it secret anyway

Ooooh, a match. I forgot we had one.

It's Leeds though, so I care more than I would about most other pointless end of season games. Hopefully we can batter them.

Would like to see Vassell at least get on in the second half.

If there's going to be any joy in this season, other than doing the double over Covscum and them being relegated, it would be for Leicester to beat Leeds by a 4-0 scorline.

Frankie comes on in the last ten minutes and nods the winner in.

Dull defeat with no midfield I'm afraid and would be a big shame to lose to Leeds given how poor they've been since Colin took over. Hopefully I'm wrong but the past 2 games haven't exactly inspired any confidence in this last game. I'll be following Boro/Watford & Cardiff/Palace more tomorrow.

Unless Nige surprises us all and has a line up similar to Palace away giving the 'outsiders' a chance. Maybe give Moore a run out as the experience would do him good and another full-back wouldn't be a bad thing for next year if we already have someone decent enough in the youth squad.

We will get smashed today, I hate to think what the effort levels will be like away from home after witnessing the effort they put in at home on Monday.

Anyone who has gone to this game and lined the pockets of one of the biggest ****s in football seriously needs their head checking.

Nigel's going to have a bit of a shake-up today apparently. Liam Moore likely to feature. He's a right back isn't he? May as well start him.

its midield where we are lacking numbers (surely we have an academy midfielder worth a shot). We have options in defence/attack, my guess is that he may play Peltier in centralmidfield alongside Drinkwater

its midield where we are lacking numbers (surely we have an academy midfielder worth a shot). We have options in defence/attack, my guess is that he may play Peltier in centralmidfield alongside Drinkwater

What on god's green earth put that guess into your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669