Soyuncu
Kristiansen

Soumare
Tielemans

Maddison
Nacho
Barnes
Vardy

Bit harsh on Tete and I don't love shifting Maddison wide, but needs must. Vardy was impactful on Saturday and Nacho should be paired with him.
4-2-3-1 formation for me - The 3 being Barnes, Maddison and Tete behind Ihenacho

I'd be tempted with a good ol' fashioned 4-4-2

Iversen
Castagne
Faes
Soyuncu
Kristiansen
Tete
Maddison
Soumare
Barnes
Nacho
Vardy

Who ****ing knows what lineup it will be after Saturday's madness, and who ****ing cares

Just ****ing do the horrible twats

Stage 2 of the glorious rescue

#stayingupwithhomer2023

For me, this is an important fixture. Not just for much needed points but for confidence, for a marker of where we are (in relation to other sides in the scrap) These fixtures (Leeds, Everton, WHam*) might look to some as 'an easier run-in' but they're against sides who are thinking we're the best chance of points too. They'll be scraps and we've got to be up for that. I'd almost prefer the likes of Fulham who have little riding on the results. (*WHam are arguably in that category now too)

I'm hopeful, bordering on optimistic, about this one. Come away with 3 points (which I think is possible given Leeds can be poor) and I'll start to think we can avoid the drop - I'll feel confident that we've enough about us.

I really want us to start well and get a quick goal up. It will be interesting to see the plans for what we do if we do get a goal or two before Leeds get into the game.
Would be nice.

Head-to-head

• Leeds have only won one of the nine most recent meetings in all competitions, a 3-1 Premier League victory at King Power Stadium in January 2021.
  • Leicester won this season's reverse fixture 2-0 in October and can complete a Premier League double over Leeds for just the second time, having managed it in 1997-98.

Leeds United

• Leeds have suffered three straight league defeats, after taking 10 points from their first six games under Javi Gracia.
  • The 23 goals they have conceded in nine Premier League matches since Gracia took charge is the most in the division over that period.
  • Leeds have conceded 18 goals in their five league fixtures in April. The club already holds the Premier League record for most goals conceded in a calendar month: 20 in February 2022.
  • Rodrigo is one short of 100 Premier League appearances, including 17 for Bolton Wanderers.

Leicester City

• Leicester ended a nine-match Premier League winless run on Saturday by beating Wolves.
  • All three of their league victories in 2023 have been in games when they conceded first.
  • The Foxes have lost 20 Premier League matches this season, their joint-highest figure in a 38-game season.
  • They can equal the club Premier League record of 18 consecutive matches without a clean sheet, set from August to December 1994.
  • Leicester and Nottingham Forest have jointly conceded a league-high 14 goals from outside the penalty area this season.
  • Harvey Barnes has scored in each of his last six league appearances against Leeds.
  • James Maddison has failed to score and made only one assist in his last eight Premier League appearances.

• Harvey Barnes has scored in each of his last six league appearances against Leeds.

'kin hell, bet they hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570