Match Thread Leeds v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Fukni-yWcAEqw1u

4-2-3-1

Not convinced Tielemans and Soumare are the perfect 2 in that system, but what do I know

German Breakfast part of the BT Sports team. So is Sav (hope he’s brought his phone).

In fact, I do not think that formation is best for us right now - its failed horribly all season, but hey ho, here we go you ****flaps

We play Nacho and Vardy together for the first time all season and it works....

...so we immediately scratch that and go back to a plan that hasn't worked all season.

**** sake.

Something feels very wrong about tonight.

Harrison was supposed to be a City player on deadline day. There's a story there if he ends up scoring the goal that effectively relegates us.

I am also expecting a referee to **** us soon. Tierney is a prime candidate for it.

I don't like the formation but you can't really argue with 10/11 starters. Tete is very overdue turning up.

A Leeds supporting colleague reckons we have nothing to worry about. He says Leeds are finished. I truly hope that they're worse than us.

Iheanacho is our best hope but I can't shake a very bad feeling about this one.

Something feels very wrong about tonight.

Harrison was supposed to be a City player on deadline day. There's a story there if he ends up scoring the goal that effectively relegates us.

I am also expecting a referee to **** us soon. Tierney is a prime candidate for it.

I don't like the formation but you can't really argue with 10/11 starters. Tete is very overdue turning up.

A Leeds supporting colleague reckons we have nothing to worry about. He says Leeds are finished. I truly hope that they're worse than us.

Iheanacho is our best hope but I can't shake a very bad feeling about this one.
Nah. Fancy us.

Another boring 3-3 draw coming up.....

Leicester City manager Dean Smith speaking to BT Sport:

"I haven't [set a points target for safety]. You have to go game by game because the picture changes constantly.

"It's different because you're in for a short period of time. This is all about getting points. I'm not bothered about upsetting players. We all know the position we're in.

"I don't even know whose out of contract to be honest. I'm not really bothered. Our focus is on the next game and it's as simple as that."

Leicester City manager Dean Smith speaking to BT Sport:

"I haven't [set a points target for safety]. You have to go game by game because the picture changes constantly.

"It's different because you're in for a short period of time. This is all about getting points. I'm not bothered about upsetting players. We all know the position we're in.

"I don't even know whose out of contract to be honest. I'm not really bothered. Our focus is on the next game and it's as simple as that."
Love this. Next game, one at a time, don't give a shit about upsetting anyone, just get the job done.

I have a sneaky feeling management have been offered a large payout to avoid relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566