Leeds Vs Leicester, Leeds view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly predict 3-0 to Leeds. If Pearson was still in charge then maybe a forced draw but you will not get a thing from this game I don´t think.

Send us a video of you squirming after the 3rd goal goes in. Thanks

Dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty Leeds. Racist scum. **** off!

Personally I think we are gonna batter you on Tuesday. We are playing a strong squad and 3 key players who will be a thorn in your side. Lloyd Sam on the wing who is in form and scored 3 in 3 now, Sanchez Watt with really fast pace who is in a free role position and Davide Somma who was prolific on loan and prolific in reserves. Came on to score 2 in 15 minutes on Saturday.
Leeds played their best football for years on saturday (and has been said a lot) after a fairly slow start against Derby with new players gelling. We will be riding very high on confidence and although it is only a cup game that neither team will win it still breeds confidence going into the next league game.

I honestly predict 3-0 to Leeds. If Pearson was still in charge then maybe a forced draw but you will not get a thing from this game I don´t think.

Im not here to wind you up im just giving you a view what to expect.

I hate this and want to argue the point so much but....I think you are right!

I hate this and want to argue the point so much but....I think you are right!

The worst thing isn't that you think we're going to get battered, it's that you think Lloyd Sam, Sanchez Watt and David Somma are going to be leading the charge! 3 no-mark League 1 players.

I've often thought people are a bit too harsh on you on TB, but I can't believe you are honestly predicting '3-0 to Leeds', or maybe 'a forced draw' if our old manager was in charge? You do realise that what this Leeds twat is saying is that we are DEFINITELY going to lose?

The worst thing isn't that you think we're going to get battered, it's that you think Lloyd Sam, Sanchez Watt and David Somma are going to be leading the charge! 3 no-mark League 1 players.

I've often thought people are a bit too harsh on you on TB, but I can't believe you are honestly predicting '3-0 to Leeds', or maybe 'a forced draw' if our old manager was in charge? You do realise that what this Leeds twat is saying is that we are DEFINITELY going to lose?

I think Leeds will this yeah, no I don't think we will DEFINETLY lose hence why I said I think you are right, I think we will lose and that is what I was agreeing with. I couldn't give a shite about Somma......

Sousa has a 100% record in the League Cup with Leicester

You heard it here first.....

All depends if Ross McCormack signs in time today although I doubt he will go into the squad tonight but who knows. He is having a medical right now. Proven to score over 20 goals in this league and you know he is a good player in this league.

All depends if Ross McCormack signs in time today although I doubt he will go into the squad tonight but who knows. He is having a medical right now. Proven to score over 20 goals in this league and you know he is a good player in this league.

How many did he score last season? :icon_conf

He rarely started and was injured, he had the leg injuries if you remember. He is fully fit now will score 20 goals in this league.
Just to add he is cup tied anyway.

He rarely started and was injured, he had the leg injuries if you remember. He is fully fit now will score 20 goals in this league.

Oh thank ****, I'm not sure we could have dealt with Lloyd Sam, David Somma and Ross McCormack.

Now you mention it i do remember the leg injuries :tumbleweed:

We signed a similar player to McCormack, he was called Lee Morris

Will be interested to see, but in my opinion, massively over-rated. Will spend at least half the year injured and the rest flattering to deceive.

I predict 10 goals max for him IF he signs for Leeds.

I'd add I'm also relieved if this is true as we've been persistently rumoured to be interested in this guy and I don't want him here.

Mostly penalities I remember and a benchwarmer for Cardiff when returning from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669