Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orifice

Gillingham 2 Leeds 0 at Half time. :lol:

Lboro fox

Orifice said:
Gillingham 2 Leeds 0 at Half time. :lol:

If leeds get a stuffing it make quieten down those derby fans that phoned inot century tonight saying that beating leicester would be easy no matter who was playing! :lol:

Orifice

Scary tho,

Perhaps any crap team can win in 'the Championship'
(No disrespect to Gillingham)

Maybe the sheep think they can win tommorrow

Keep the Faith

I think this something that we will have to overcome as well this season, with all the hype surrounding us at the moment every team are going to want to turn us over big time. Every one of our games are going to be really tough especially at the Walkers when many teams will view this game as the biggest of their season.

Thats why considering the circumstances saturday was a good result.

This week will take some beating if we can turnover the sheep and w*nker wise's millwall in the space of 4 days - Football heaven !!

Vulpes

Well done Gillingham, 2-1 winners. :D

MKFox

that's made me smile that has!

Fox Fan

I hate all the attention leeds get - fact is there crap now. they did exactly what everyone accused Leicester of doing but does anyone blame them no?

I think Leeds are a discrace I hope there ground is sold to property developers!

Keep the Faith

With us and Leeds in the fizzy this season warnock's really gonna see his arse about teams who cheat their out of administration - Tosser !

EMC Fox

Keep the Faith said:
With us and Leeds in the fizzy this season warnock's really gonna see his arse about teams who cheat their out of administration - Tosser !

To be fair to Colin - I don't think he's mentioned us in that way so far - in fact we're his tip for the championship - t*sser :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669