Pre Match Legia Warsaw v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
travelling in Europe for up to 3 months (you don’t normally need a visa for the first 90 days in every 180 days of travel)
Is it possibly more likely to be a visa problem? What you quote above is applicable to Brits but possibly not to Nigerians.

It’s very easy to leave the house without your passport…
God bless Nottigham Fox, BM's mum and National Express drivers wherever they may be.

Ward
Ricardo Vestegaard Soyuncu Thomas
Soumare Dewsbury-Hall
Maddison
Albrighton Daka Lookman

It was a subject of bbc radio 4 lunchtime money program last week. Few people know that the EU have changed their rules and are sticking strictly to 10 years where before Brexit they allowed the extra months added on.
Understood, but I would expect whatever or whoever books European travel regularly for a large group to know how the rules have changed.
The fact they have changed doesn’t change the fact that frankly, someone has dropped the ball here when they shouldn’t have.

It's quite clear that BR has done this on purpose so that he doesn't have to play him.

Is it possibly more likely to be a visa problem? What you quote above is applicable to Brits but possibly not to Nigerians.
Yes, I think that is more likely unless Nigeria had adopted the same approach as the UK on passport renewal.

Good. I'd have left a few more at home too. If we can't beat these with a second team, we don't deserve to progress.
We can't even beat Burnley though with our first team.

Qualification from the group is by no means a certainty and it wouldn't surprise me at all if we don't win today.

They'll make it a horrible atmosphere which our lot won't like and our ponderous play will do nothing to change it.

We will lose this.

Good. I'd have left a few more at home too. If we can't beat these with a second team, we don't deserve to progress.
Ever seen European football?

This is the type of arrogance I associate with ‘’The Big Six’’

This is the type of arrogance I associate with ‘’The Big Six’’
Yep. Once we’ve mugged this competition off we can concentrate on errrrr….. qualifying for the Europa League.

Yep. Legia Warsaw are shite. Moscow are even worse. We'll finish in the top two in this group with ease.

The problem we have is beating Palace less than three days later.
You’re more optimistic than I am. I think if we do manage to get through it will be an almighty struggle.

I can’t see us getting more than 8 points total. Wins at home against Spartak and Legia, lose away at Napoli and lose one draw one of Legia and Spartak.

You’re more optimistic than I am. I think if we do manage to get through it will be an almighty struggle.

I can’t see us getting more than 8 points total. Wins at home against Spartak and Legia, lose away at Napoli and lose one draw one of Legia and Spartak.

Granted, Napoli are strong opposition in the group. However what is anyone basing their concerns about the other two on?

The bit of reading up on them I did gave me no reason to be concerned at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757