Post Match Leicester 0 - Hull 1

Got what we deserved from that an' all - nothing. Far too pedestrian. Basically didn't start playing til the 85th minute.

21 shots and 1 on target. Took us an hour to have a shot on target.

Well that was complete and utter dog bob wasn’t it? One shot on target against Hull at home is just not good enough.

Although our luck of winning matches without particularly deserving to was always going to run out. Today’s the day.

It was boring to watch and it annoys me there’s no plan B. I mean god forbid we have two strikers on the pitch when we’re losing at home to Hull City.

And not sure who that number 22 was for us. Did he win a competition or something?

Disappointing not to win but please, let’s none of us go overboard about this.

It doesn’t mean that the new signings are crap. It doesn’t mean the style of play is ineffective. It doesn’t mean that Maresca is the wrong manager. It doesn’t mean any of that bollocks.

It was one of those games. We’ve now got two weeks to bed-in the new players and then we play a team that just let in 5. 4 wins out of 5 is an excellent start to the season.

No spark or ambition. Ironic to see the upset, when the additional time board comes out. When we are so pedestrian during the regular 90 minutes

Fatawu looks great.
Casadei has to start.
Mavadidi is lacking confidence.
Doyle is struggling a little.
Centre forward is a problem. Is Cannon the answer?

Fortunately a fair few others around us also dropped points... but that is a kick back down to Earth...

Disappointing not to win but please, let’s none of us go overboard about this.

It doesn’t mean that the new signings are crap. It doesn’t mean the style of play is ineffective. It doesn’t mean that Maresca is the wrong manager. It doesn’t mean any of that bollocks.

It was one of those games. We’ve now got two weeks to bed-in the new players and then we play a team that just let in 5. 4 wins out of 5 is an excellent start to the season.
I think I agree, just barely.

It really did just look like a match we weren’t going to score in. Paired with a crap ref, a bit of a jammy goal from them and the inside of a post and here we are.

We do need to improve now though. Two very tough matches coming out of the break and we need to be at our best. Those two will go a long way in evaluating where we are.

Yep. The defeat allows for some changes.

Casadei has to start.
Possibly Justin for Doyle.
Hopefully get Coady back.
Use this break to evaluate the wingers.

Fatawu looks great.
Casadei has to start.
Mavadidi is lacking confidence.
Doyle is struggling a little.
Centre forward is a problem. Is Cannon the answer?
Centre forward is a problem. I’m glad we kept Nacho (at least till January) but no goals in 5, 4 of which he started, at this level isn’t great. Hopefully him or Cannon can start firing.

Well that was complete and utter dog bob wasn’t it? One shot on target against Hull at home is just not good enough.

Although our luck of winning matches without particularly deserving to was always going to run out. Today’s the day.

It was boring to watch and it annoys me there’s no plan B. I mean god forbid we have two strikers on the pitch when we’re losing at home to Hull City.

And not sure who that number 22 was for us. Did he win a competition or something?

Boring and no plan B is just KPFC's way. Puel, Rodgers, Pep....It's just our way now. Got some expensive strikers who don't score, hopefully the new lad smashes it obviously.

Unless we're absolutely banking on going up this season then I'm not too disappointed today. We've got away with a few so far and the rebuild/trip to the tip will take longer than we'd all like.

Welcome to the championship. QPR win at Boro, Rotherham beat Norwich, Plymouth murder Blackburn. Shit division filled with dross. Roll on May.

Meanwhile we can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. 22 shots only 2 on target. ****ing woeful. Hull managed 5 from only 8 attempts.

65% of possession & did ****ing nothing with it.

Basically a nostalgic Rodgers performance for us all to enjoy.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463