Post Match Leicester 1 Bournemouth 0

We won a game.

Against Bournemouth.

Who should have scored at least 3.

:043:
Yes, we won a game.

We’ve been bemoaning Cooper’s lack of PL wins and game management. We’ve won one. Let’s enjoy it, just like you were telling CF to enjoy the wins last season. It doesn’t change anyone’s views on the manager or the season, but it’s a start.

I was completely flat about this season but this is at least a spark of life.

Huge three points.

Yes, we won a game.

We’ve been bemoaning Cooper’s lack of PL wins and game management. We’ve won one. Let’s enjoy it, just like you were telling CF to enjoy the wins last season. It doesn’t change anyone’s views on the manager or the season, but it’s a start.

I was completely flat about this season but this is at least a spark of life.

Huge three points.
Erm......that was kind of my point....

I'll absolutely enjoy the win and the first half performance. What it doesn't do is erase all of the shit stuff. Crowing about how everyone must be wrong because of this however is just plain daft.

We got a good three points today and our first half performance was much better. Long may it continue.

No he's really not. The guy needs to time and some confidence and then he's a very gifted player.

I'd recommend a bit of patience and more of a balanced view.

Well, he didn't ever show this 'gift' at Palace... It's almost as if his PL games in the past have evaporated in try 1984 memory hole style.

He's a dud.

Nice three points.

But we were fortunate that Bournemouth's finishing was so bad. Play like that second half for the rest of the season and we'll be lucky to win another game.
And what about Vardy’s finishing?

We won a game.

Against Bournemouth.

Who should have scored at least 3.

:043:
Ah here he is.

Winning clearly doesn’t make you happy. Maybe you should give up football.

No he's really not. The guy needs to time and some confidence and then he's a very gifted player.

I'd recommend a bit of patience and more of a balanced view.
Yep apart from getting the ball stuck under his feet once, I didn’t see much else wrong that he did. Thought he held up play well and made some clever passes to Fatawu.

Important win, albeit a scrappy one. Hopefully provides us with some belief.

The penalty decision was a disgrace.

Thought Skipp was excellent.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710