Post Match Leicester 1 Bournemouth 0

That was a proper old school 'grinding it out' win. Huge three points.

Bournemouth will be fuming with their performance. We were really there for the taking and they were so wasteful. But we took advantage.

Faes and Justin played really well. The other two in the back four were hopeless. Okoli does some things really well. He makes fundamental repeated errors though. Whenever he has a simple header, he wins it okay. Whenever anyone competes for it, he loses it - no matter how small the opponent. Sometimes his passing out is also atrocious. Kristiansen was a bit of headless chicken.

Skipp and Ndidi were the best duo I've seen this season. Winks will have to earn his place back with much more than he's put in so far this season. The three behind a (to put it as mildly as possible) lacklustre Vardy were all excellent. Ayew is starting to win the fans over. If you're at the game and watching what he does, it's so important for the team. He really grafts and does the ugly stuff so well.

I thought Cooper did a horrible job in the second half. The game was crying out for changes much earlier and different ones to those used. I repeatedly looked over to him and he was just stood there doing nothing and saying nothing.

Anyway, who gives a ****. Three points is three points. From the first 21 matches from the three promoted teams, that's the first win!

Well done to Cooper for tweaking the formation. Buonanotte out wide and Ayew in the middle worked well. And sensible substitutions.

That was a proper old school 'grinding it out' win. Huge three points.

Bournemouth will be fuming with their performance. We were really there for the taking and they were so wasteful. But we took advantage.

Faes and Justin played really well. The other two in the back four were hopeless. Okoli does some things really well. He makes fundamental repeated errors though. Whenever he has a simple header, he wins it okay. Whenever anyone competes for it, he loses it - no matter how small the opponent. Sometimes his passing out is also atrocious. Kristiansen was a bit of headless chicken.

Skipp and Ndidi were the best duo I've seen this season. Winks will have to earn his place back with much more than he's put in so far this season. The three behind a (to put it as mildly as possible) lacklustre Vardy were all excellent. Ayew is starting to win the fans over. If you're at the game and watching what he does, it's so important for the team. He really grafts and does the ugly stuff so well.

I thought Cooper did a horrible job in the second half. The game was crying out for changes much earlier and different ones to those used. I repeatedly looked over to him and he was just stood there doing nothing and saying nothing.

Anyway, who gives a ****. Three points is three points. From the first 21 matches from the three promoted teams, that's the first win!
I think that's really harsh on Okoli. He is fantastic in one versus one ground duels and his distribution is generally very good.

We may not have deserved it but, ****ing hell, boy did we need it.

A wonderful battling first half, crowned with a magnificent goal. It was the most we have competed all season.

But they ****ing battered us in that second half and will be travelling home stunned as how they managed not to score three or four goals. **** ‘em.

Apart from a first fifteen minutes of shit, Ayew was excellent in that middle role. I personally love the clever ways he wins free kicks. Top banana.

Skipp and Ndidi worked well, but neither of them can control a midfield like Winks can - but I’d stick with that pairing for a bit. Mavididi a threat but wasteful. Vardy just ****ing wasteful full stop. Buenanotte great in the first half, but he faded badly.

Justin was outstanding - his best game for a long long time. But even he was nothing compared to Wout Faes who was an absolute ****ing giant. Winning everything, blocking everything and constantly covering for Okoli who is a terrible accident waiting to happen. Constantly losing his man, constantly out of position, constantly pissing the ball away. Faes covered his ass big time. He’s wank.

We hilariously finished an actual Premier League match with Bobby DCR, Soumare and Edouard on the pitch. What the absolute **** ?

We all, I think, do need to take time to appreciate the whole of that glorious Edouard appearance. Never have I seen such a great heap of horseshit in my entire life. If it wasn’t for the sheer anxiety of the situation I would have loved every second.

Massive ****ing three points. Get in

The real truth is that we did some things much better and some things really badly.

Our second half performance was terrible because we retreated and retreated until there was no outlet. I said in the match thread we needed to put subs on at around 62 minutes but it didn't happen and they should have scored at least twice. We did however, at least look to break at times when space became available. That was better.

Our first half performance was a much better show than we have seen so far this season. We were aggressive, we looked to move the ball forward quickly and we grew in confidence. That's a very welcome change.

Skipp and Ndidi are a better pairing than either one of them with Winks and we need to stick with that formula for the next few games. Buonanotte is our centre of creativity and everything good that we do, goes through him.

Bournemouth fans will be furious. They had a terrible day in front of goal and should have scored at least two, possibly more. There is still no reason for us not to be playing two out and out wingers at home against the likes of Bournemouth and when Fatawu did get on the pitch (obviously at the expense of Mavididi), we started to push out more and they were petrified of him.

A word on Kristiansen; he was a little better today... But he's just nowhere near good enough. I am stunned we are continuing with the defensive setup as it is. We are just so open time and time again and there's no need for it. It's stubborn nonsense and should have cost us again today. Luckily, they were shit in front of goal.

I think that's really harsh on Okoli. He is fantastic in one versus one ground duels and his distribution is generally very good.
He made a couple of great challenges today. He also made some horrible mistakes.

Like I said in the pre-match thread, we just don't look as strong as a unit without Vestergaard. Faes was sensational, but he had to be because he was doing the job of two men at times.

The real truth is that we did some things much better and some things really badly.

Our second half performance was terrible because we retreated and retreated until there was no outlet. I said in the match thread we needed to put subs on at around 62 minutes but it didn't happen and they should have scored at least twice. We did however, at least look to break at times when space became available. That was better.

Our first half performance was a much better show than we have seen so far this season. We were aggressive, we looked to move the ball forward quickly and we grew in confidence. That's a very welcome change.

Skipp and Ndidi are a better pairing than either one of them with Winks and we need to stick with that formula for the next few games. Buonanotte is our centre of creativity and everything good that we do, goes through him.

Bournemouth fans will be furious. They had a terrible day in front of goal and should have scored at least two, possibly more. There is still no reason for us not to be playing two out and out wingers at home against the likes of Bournemouth and when Fatawu did get on the pitch (obviously at the expense of Mavididi), we started to push out more and they were petrified of him.

A word on Kristiansen; he was a little better today... But he's just nowhere near good enough. I am stunned we are continuing with the defensive setup as it is. We are just so open time and time again and there's no need for it. It's stubborn nonsense and should have cost us again today. Luckily, they were shit in front of goal.
I’m sorry, did we win? Can’t tell from this post.

My prediction: we’ll win 2 of the next 3. The training ground will be bouncing after today.

It’s crazy that 4 teams are still looking for a first win after 7 matches. Lots of poor teams this season.

Missed the first ten minutes as I had to rush back from that London. Bit perturbed at first to see we were shooting towards the kop in the first half but to see Buonanotte‘s beautiful twisting and turning poetry was just divine. Luvly 3 points made better by VAR for once in our favour. Other results great, just need a ladies win tomorrow for a perfect weekend. Cheers!

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710
10Brighton69
11Nottm F69