Post Match Leicester 1 Bournemouth 0

No he's really not. The guy needs to time and some confidence and then he's a very gifted player.

I'd recommend a bit of patience and more of a balanced view.
Yeah, remember Ade Akinbye came good after a couple of hundred games.

Oh I forgot to say, how good was Ndidi at defending corners by the way?

For the games where we just have 2 in the middle, Ndidi has to be one of them for his corner presence alone.

Generally, the improvement we’ve seen from defending corners has been quite simply phenomenal.

Generally, the improvement we’ve seen from defending corners has been quite simply phphenomenal.The
The commentators on Peacock were talking about set pieces being our achilles heel when we went down. They then made the comment about the number of goals we've conceded from them this year and how we could be in trouble again. They obviously didn't look at the number of set pieces we've faced.

That was a bloody good win.
Despite what many wish to say or think , Bournemouth are an established Premier League team.
We are in their shadows
Let that sink in !

Good win. Nice to watch match of the day and enjoy it.

3 points makes the weekend even better!

lots saying we didn’t get a stonewall penalty. Motd showed nothing. Anyone want to describe it?

Cross from the left, the defenders arm was at least at a 45 degree angle from his body and the ball hit his hand. No way was it in a "natural" position. I really want to know how that one gets explained away.

Cross from the left, the defenders arm was at least at a 45 degree angle from his body and the ball hit his hand. No way was it in a "natural" position. I really want to know how that one gets explained away.
It'll be along the lines that his arm was in a natural position because it wasn't hanging out of his arse, or something like that.

I just don’t understand the rules anymore. Ref doesn’t see it, I can understand. Natural position, silhouettes blah blah blah.

On any day in any league around the world, whatever the level, ref sees it as it was ****in obvious, and a penalty is given.

This was an important win. We are learning and improving week on week.

I think we suffered a bit in earlier games by trying to keep elements of Enzo-ball but that is now gradually becoming a thing of the past. Much more direct now and playing forward more quickly. It’s not there yet but credit to Cooper for this transition.

And I don’t think this style would suit Vesty at all.

Wow, just watched the highlights on Sky and we won't get away with giving away that many chances in the second half of many more games.

Great to get the 3 points but there is still a huge amount to work on and we urgently need to stop opposition teams having so many chances.

Wow, just watched the highlights on Sky and we won't get away with giving away that many chances in the second half of many more games.

Great to get the 3 points but there is still a huge amount to work on and we urgently need to stop opposition teams having so many chances.
That won't happen until we sort out our FB problem. They're leaving huge gaps in behind which is not too much of a problem for JJ who gets back quickly and can defend well enough. Unfortunately, we have Kristiansen on the other side who is simply not good enough, defensively. Faes was immense yesterday but he can't cover for Okoli's walkabouts every game; that needs sorting as well.

He's learning.... Slowly. Nearly everyone expected Winks to be dropped and Skipp to come in with Ndidi and Buonanotte two games ago... Yesterday it happened. It took him three games to work out that starting Mavididi was a good idea so he's obviously a pedestrian thinker.

Southampton up next. Will he catch up and play our two wingers together? Probably not, but I'm a little more encouraged by our first half performance before we went all shitty pants Cooperish in the second half. Onwards and, hopefully, upwards.

That won't happen until we sort out our FB problem. They're leaving huge gaps in behind which is not too much of a problem for JJ who gets back quickly and can defend well enough. Unfortunately, we have Kristiansen on the other side who is simply not good enough, defensively. Faes was immense yesterday but he can't cover for Okoli's walkabouts every game; that needs sorting as well.

He's learning.... Slowly. Nearly everyone expected Winks to be dropped and Skipp to come in with Ndidi and Buonanotte two games ago... Yesterday it happened. It took him three games to work out that starting Mavididi was a good idea so he's obviously a pedestrian thinker.

Southampton up next. Will he catch up and play our two wingers together? Probably not, but I'm a little more encouraged by our first half performance before we went all shitty pants Cooperish in the second half. Onwards and, hopefully, upwards.
You ok hun? You seem really miserable. Is it because we won a game?

Also, love how the second half is described as Cooperish but not the first half, which if I’m not mistaken, was also overseen by Cooper.

#agenda

Lovely win! Subs a little slow for me, but we won so it doesn’t matter. Bring on Southampton.

City Fan and Pops you really need to get a room… it’s getting embarrassing!
I wrote a simple post in conversation with a different, sensible poster.

Listen, I'm all for him putting me back on ignore. We've won a single game and he's crowing like an in patient. He's obsessive.

You ok hun? You seem really miserable. Is it because we won a game?

Also, love how the second half is described as Cooperish but not the first half, which if I’m not mistaken, was also overseen by Cooper.

#agenda
Not an unfair assessment though.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710