Post Match Leicester 1 Bristol City 0

But, **** me, Wilfred Ndidi was ****ng sensational. His transformation into this role and this system is really quite amazing. He. Was. Brilliant.
This. When the man was finally subbed, he went down on his haunches and was spent. Gave everything today and was quite simply superb.

Winks is bloody good too - he may have had a few misplaced passes today but the way he uses his body to shield the ball and change direction is fantastic to watch.

Far too good for this league really.

I'll say it how I saw it.

We improved from our previous home matches against a side that were better than Coventry or Cardiff. We had better control and moved the ball quicker.

Was it enjoyable to watch? Yes it was. Was it exciting? No, not really.

For all our control of the game we had precious little to show for it. Ndidi was excellent and I adored the erratic craziness from Fatawu, but apart from that it was all very predictable. Our way of playing at home is still very much a work in progress. I believe that it will come together but it really isn't there yet. One penalty from our last two home matches is pretty conclusive evidence that we are not creative enough.

I thought our management of Doyle was stupid. Ironic considering Dave Rennie was sat in the opposition dugout. Doyle injured himself in the first minute and was clearly struggling for the entire half. The bench signalled to him to go down for treatment but he waved them away. A strong physio takes charge in such a situation but ours just let him carry on hobbling about. If he has damaged his knee, it's a self-inflicted absence.

I thought Justin looked excellent in the second half. He was more like the 'old' Justin than I've seen since his return from injury. Aside from a superb penalty, Vardy was anonymous and Dewsbury-Hall was terrible for the most part. McAteer looked very energetic when he came on.

We had a couple of bombscare moments. Ricardo passed the ball straight to a Bristol forward. Also, Hemansen dropped a simple ball at one point and got away with it. Two scenarios that get punished in the PL but we get away with in the Championship.

Overall, I was never bored enough to nod off but I'd really quite like us to do more. Fatawu aside, the attacking threat was nowhere near enough.

One penalty from our last two home matches is pretty conclusive evidence that we are not creative enough.
Load of tosh

we've created enough in our last two home games to have won both comfortably.
it's the end product you should take a look at

You only win penalties when you’re attacking in the box.

Our ****ing medical team have ruined another player.

I'll say it how I saw it.

We improved from our previous home matches against a side that were better than Coventry or Cardiff. We had better control and moved the ball quicker.

Was it enjoyable to watch? Yes it was. Was it exciting? No, not really.

For all our control of the game we had precious little to show for it. Ndidi was excellent and I adored the erratic craziness from Fatawu, but apart from that it was all very predictable. Our way of playing at home is still very much a work in progress. I believe that it will come together but it really isn't there yet. One penalty from our last two home matches is pretty conclusive evidence that we are not creative enough.

I thought our management of Doyle was stupid. Ironic considering Dave Rennie was sat in the opposition dugout. Doyle injured himself in the first minute and was clearly struggling for the entire half. The bench signalled to him to go down for treatment but he waved them away. A strong physio takes charge in such a situation but ours just let him carry on hobbling about. If he has damaged his knee, it's a self-inflicted absence.

I thought Justin looked excellent in the second half. He was more like the 'old' Justin than I've seen since his return from injury. Aside from a superb penalty, Vardy was anonymous and Dewsbury-Hall was terrible for the most part. McAteer looked very energetic when he came on.

We had a couple of bombscare moments. Ricardo passed the ball straight to a Bristol forward. Also, Hemansen dropped a simple ball at one point and got away with it. Two scenarios that get punished in the PL but we get away with in the Championship.

Overall, I was never bored enough to nod off but I'd really quite like us to do more. Fatawu aside, the attacking threat was nowhere near enough.
Oh, it turns out they really did (allegedly).

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463