Leicester 1 Cardiff 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's weird how everyone sees the game so differently. Everyone around where I was sitting was commenting on how poor Wellens was, he gave the ball away so many times with useless,aimless passes.

Anyway who cares? A win is a win :icon_bigg

Enough said.

:icon_wink

How dare you diss my man.:icon_evil

That little feckwit Burke needs a kick up the arse. and it's about time we stopped with the niceties if other teams aren't going to bother to do the same to us.

Feck kicking the ball out when their players drop to the floor dying...just carry on playing til the ref stops play, that'll stop the poor form of the oppo players not giving us the ball back. Tosser.

Glad to see Bruno bodycheck him off the ball, was worth the yellow card.

I thought they all played ok, Hobbs was my MOTM, though I thought Dyer had a good game as well.

I can see Cardiff dropping out the top 6 tbh, cos I thought they were crap.

I think Reading will steal 6th place. Trying to find somewhere that I can bet on them making the playoffs, but everywhere seems to just offer odds for Outright or Promotion...

Oakley had his plus moments also before going off.

Going off was his plus moment!
Dyer best by far. He's here he's there he's every f***ing where... Put Gallagher to shame. Hobbs came a close second. Nobby showed his class. We still need a quality midfielder for the run in.

I still don't like Gallacher....too lightweight, power puff, tries the complicated rather than the simple.

That said he was very unlucky with his cross in the final few minutes.

Am I going to have to give you a smack?

He didn't have a bad game at all, none of them did imo.

It does begger belief really. I thought Wellens had a worse game than most but not rubbish. I thought Oakley played well but looked tired. King was very good in a deeper role than normal and though Gallagher ran all game.

Not too dis-similar to last week 'horrow' show but we got the break this week and defended better

Clear penalty. Absolute bullshit decision from the ref.

Hobbs :038:

Lloydly :icon_lol: - I love you, you dangly nutter. That header back to Weale! :icon_surp

Oh yes Chris Burke, you dirty little Scottish twat. ****ing throw the ball to us next time we kick it out....and Bothroyd, remember to bring your football boots rather than ice skating blades. For 6ft plus, you are a great big ****ing poof.

You talk much sense.

Lloyd Dyer will probably be asleep until tuesday, the guy didn't stop. He was like a llama on christmas morning.

How dare you diss my man.:icon_evil

That little feckwit Burke needs a kick up the arse. and it's about time we stopped with the niceties if other teams aren't going to bother to do the same to us.

Feck kicking the ball out when their players drop to the floor dying...just carry on playing til the ref stops play, that'll stop the poor form of the oppo players not giving us the ball back. Tosser.

Glad to see Bruno bodycheck him off the ball, was worth the yellow card.

I thought they all played ok, Hobbs was my MOTM, though I thought Dyer had a good game as well.

Oh dear! Oakley gets substituted and Beaumont is demanding dead bodies around the pitch. An over-reaction surely. Are you by any chance related to a Greek lady called Medea?

Oh **** off.

I'm not totally biased you know, and I think you'll find when Oakley has played shit I've said so(Ok so maybe occasionaly it's been like pulling my teeth out to say it, but I have!)

Today I don't think he had a bad game simples. And despite the idiots around me, I don't think Wellens had a bad game either.

I thought it was a solid team performance and tbh I couldn't really put much fault on any of them. Very workmanlike and they got the job done.

Anything else I've posted you'd like to criticise? You tend to pick out summat after every game, whether it's to do with the match or not....:icon_roll

Last edited:
Anything else I've posted you'd like to criticise? You tend to pick out summat after every game, whether it's to do with the match or not....:icon_roll

I don't like your hair...

Or was it just supposed to be Gwilliam doing the criticising? ;)

Anybody buy a programme today and notice the centrefold picture - Festival of Football?
Can't actually believe that is 18 years ago as I remember that day quite clearly.

Oh **** off.

I'm not totally biased you know, and I think you'll find when Oakley has played shit I've said so(Ok so maybe occasionaly it's been like pulling my teeth out to say it, but I have!)

Today I don't think he had a bad game simples. And despite the idiots around me, I don't think Wellens had a bad game either.

I thought it was a solid team performance and tbh I couldn't really put much fault on any of them. Very workmanlike and they got the job done.

I do think that advocating dead bodies on the pitch is open to criticism. At the very least one should check with the FA as to whether this would lead to a points deduction.

I do think that advocating dead bodies on the pitch is open to criticism. At the very least one should check with the FA as to whether this would lead to a points deduction.

:icon_eek:
What on earth are you on about?

My comments re: the players dropping was how they fell to the floor easily. I wasn't asking for it ffs. And how you link that to me wanting it to happen cos a player got subbed I just don't understand.

Honestly.....talk about over-reaction!:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670