Post Match Leicester 1 Everton 1

That was absolutely ****ing horrific. That first half was the worst pile of shit I have seen us play for…well I can’t even remember,it was that shit. There is no game plan, there is no ‘system’, there is nothing. Genuinely nothing.

The back four are clueless. Absolutely clueless. They ripped us apart, and they were rubbish. Ricardo and Fatawu looking on in sheer horror as they tore us to pieces down our right hand side again and again and again. No surprise their (inevitable) goal came from there. What a complete shower. Play that back four next week and Arsenal might get double figures. They really might

Half time screamed out for changes. Buenanotte, Fatawu and Ricardo. ****ing Filbert Fox. Anybody FFS. But nothing. Absolutely nothing.

We eventually got at them, and they totally shit themselves, like we all knew they would. They’re shite. Mavididi had them on toast. All it needed was the same effort on the other side, where Ayew farted around like an old aged pensioner. But again nothing.

30 ****ing seconds from the end of the ninety minutes we finally see Fatawu coming on, only for the clueless twat to take Mavidid off - the most threatening player on the whole pitch - and leave Ayew on, who was now becoming more of a hindrance than a help. Never seen anything like it.

Two points down the shitter, and we didn’t really deserve the one point we did get

He’s a hopeless, clueless twonk - so we are going to Fanny along like this until they finally have the courage to admit what a stupid ****ing decision it was to appoint him and get rid.

It’s going to be a very painful wait

Most fans didn't want him in the first place, feels like they've been proven right and SC will inevitably get the boot at some point this season. Might as well get it done sooner rather than later and admit they made another mistake to add to the list.....

Ayew's performance today is exactly the reason I was so negative about his signing. He was slow, indecisive, clumsy and yet, again, he was left out on the pitch to walk around like a Soumare whilst Fatawu gets a square arse from sitting on the bench.

I'm so ****ing mad about that performance.

Ayew's performance today is exactly the reason I was so negative about his signing. He was slow, indecisive, clumsy and yet, again, he was left out on the pitch to walk around like a Soumare whilst Fatawu gets a square arse from sitting on the bench.

96 year old Ashley Young just had the easiest game of his whole career

Criminal

On three draws from five games: "Yes it does show that we are competitive. If anything this is the first game that we got what we deserved. After previous games we felt like we could and should have gotten more. We should have more points on the board but we haven't, so we have to keep pushing to put that right."

The underlying stats don't say so. We've had a lower xG than our opponent in each match so far.

Our first half performances have been poor in each home game. Opponents have had 47 shots against us in the first half of the five matches we've played. Once again today, we started so slowly and were lucky our opponent was wasteful.

The worst thing is that we just don't look like a team. They pass the ball to each other but don't seem to have a plan or know what each other are doing.

The only positive I'm seeing at the moment is that we look a threat at corners for the first time in many years.

I don't agree on Ayew. He's a really smart player for a team like ours. I've no problem at all with him.

He protects the ball really well. He takes up good positions and works his arse off.

Ayew and Fatawu have had about the same time on the pitch and I know who I trust most of the two. Fatawu has been awful so far.

It was a godawful match between two poor teams, in horrific conditions.

I was expecting a decent performance because we’ve been getting better each match. So I was surprised with how awful we were in the first half. I’m happy with the result considering the performance, but it should have been a win.

I think Cooper got the lineup wrong today, and the substitutions were far too late. I’d have hooked off Kristiansen, Ndidi and El Khannous at half time.

I still think we’ll be fine though. Thankfully there’s some shite teams this season. It must be the first time ever that after 5 matches there’s still 6 teams without a win.

Talk of getting rid when we’re 5 games in, in 15th place, having just been promoted, with a number of new players to integrate, is complete ****ing wibble of the highest order.

Yes today was shit (the first real poor game we’ve had so far in my opinion), but **** me give him a chance.

It’s. Only. ****ing. September.

Poor first half and very poor use of subs in the second half cost us the win today.

The game was crying out for Fatawu to replace Ayew and Skipp needed to come on for Wilf too who was clearly dead on his feet and was being wasteful in the final third - fresh legs and some quality on the ball seemed blindingly obvious.

Possibly a bit late bringing Vardy off who struggled to make any impression on the game and had taken a knock too. I thought Edouard looked lively when he came on and had much more involvement although he really should have looked up when he broke into the box as it looked like a through ball was on.

We could have even got Ricardo on to replace Justin too and I'm not sure what he needs to do to get some minutes.

Positive that we managed to come back to get a point but if we want to stay up, we need to be beating any of the other bottom 5 teams at home.

I thought the boos at full time were a little harsh but there is justification in the criticism of the management today, plus we can't keeping waiting too long for this first win and we have to try and create a lot more at home, especially against the lower teams.

30 ****ing seconds from the end of the ninety minutes we finally see Fatawu coming on, only for the clueless twat to take Mavidid off - the most threatening player on the whole pitch -
Agree - mysterious decision making - the change was 10 minutes too late to make any difference.

I don't agree on Ayew. He's a really smart player for a team like ours. I've no problem at all with him.

He protects the ball really well. He takes up good positions and works his arse off.

Ayew and Fatawu have had about the same time on the pitch and I know who I trust most of the two. Fatawu has been awful so far.
I don’t agree that Fatawu has been awful but I too see the value in Ayew. I don’t think he was one of the worst culprits today. But at the same time I think he was the worng opponent for Ashley Young today. Fatawu’s pace would have caused him problems. And why Fatawu has now come on to play on the left in two successive games only Steve Cooper knows.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57