Post Match Leicester 1 Everton 1

I have nothing nice to say sadly. I feel awful for Ricardo and Fatawu. What a waste of talent. Utter utter waste.

If there is some ‘problem’ with Ricardo, then I am shocked. He’s been universally loved by every manager we have had. He’s a winner.

It’s not that complicated a game. There’s a team out there each week to beat you. The aim shouldn’t be to assist them.

I don’t agree that Fatawu has been awful but I too see the value in Ayew. I don’t think he was one of the worst culprits today. But at the same time I think he was the worng opponent for Ashley Young today. Fatawu’s pace would have caused him problems. And why Fatawu has now come on to play on the left in two successive games only Steve Cooper knows.
Ayew can come on and finish games perhaps. I’m not convinced you start him.

Ayew can come on and finish games perhaps. I’m not convinced you start him.
I disagree on that. He’s not someone who’ll change a game by stretching the opposition.

I’d have him in my starting 11, but then when on 70 minutes when we’re chasing a goal, that’s when he should come off. Like he should have done today.

I love him as a player though. He’s scrappy and wins very clever free kicks. Just a shame we have no one who can take a decent free kick.

And why Fatawu has now come on to play on the left in two successive games only Steve Cooper knows.

Baffling stupidity

Thought he said he’d watched all of our games last season? He must have missed the bits where he always played on the right and terrorised a fair few left backs, just like he would have done against the 102 year old Ashley Young

He’s a ****wit

I don't agree on Ayew. He's a really smart player for a team like ours. I've no problem at all with him.

He protects the ball really well. He takes up good positions and works his arse off.

Ayew and Fatawu have had about the same time on the pitch and I know who I trust most of the two. Fatawu has been awful so far.
He was terrible today. He was ponderous, clumsy and often had no idea where he should be. Ashley Young completely nullified him.... Ashley ****ing Young.

Fatawu against Ashley Young would have been so much more threatening..... But we don't play to win. That's not Cooperball.

Talk of getting rid when we’re 5 games in, in 15th place, having just been promoted, with a number of new players to integrate, is complete ****ing wibble of the highest order.

Yes today was shit (the first real poor game we’ve had so far in my opinion), but **** me give him a chance.

It’s. Only. ****ing. September.
How many games did you give out last manager when we were top of the league....?

Also, how many people are talking about getting rid?

If he wants a “steady” slightly defensive winger, I’d prefer Mcateer
100%. Ayew was a remarkably strange signing when we had Fatawu, Mavididi and McAteer. Sticking with him for 90 minutes in the last two games is even stranger.

How many games did you give out last manager when we were top of the league....?

Also, how many people are talking about getting rid?
Well he wasn’t confident when Enzo was appointed……

I’m putting it on the record that this is a disaster appointment and it’s all going to end in tears.

More likely to get relegated then promoted.

Hope I’m wrong.

Ho hum.

Two comments after 5 games last season, when we’d won the previous 4 league games… remember when we actually had a system… wibble indeed.

Cooper still has my backing and IMO has a chance to turn this around, we can scrap the next game, but he needs to pick up wins and soon… Bournemouth, Soton, Florist and Ipswich all big games.

Well that was complete and utter dog bob wasn’t it? One shot on target against Hull at home is just not good enough.

Although our luck of winning matches without particularly deserving to was always going to run out. Today’s the day.

It was boring to watch and it annoys me there’s no plan B. I mean god forbid we have two strikers on the pitch when we’re losing at home to Hull City.

And not sure who that number 22 was for us. Did he win a competition or something?

Ze system is all zat matters!

Well done to Liam Rosenior who became the first opposing manager to bother to watch us play and set up to frustrate us and open us up on the break. He won't be the last to do it.

Hull thoroughly deserved their win. We were excellent for about 10% of the game and boring beyond belief for the other 90%. Even with four changes in personnel, the set up was exactly the same.

Fatawa at least attempted to do the unexpected. That will soon be drummed out of him. Dewsbury-Hall was awful once again. Always in the wrong place and always making the wrong decision. Yet again, I thought Ndidi was harshly treated by being withdrawn ahead of him.

McAteer did well for me and I don't know why he was taken off for Mavididi who was poor again. I've not been convinced by Doyle but I think criticism of him today is harsh. He was expected to do so much running to cover space everywhere and he just ran out of legs. He could do with a break but he will be joining up with the England U21s.

After a result perfect August, I fear that we'll get a few beatings this month.

I’m all for this kind of sniping pettiness!

Anyway, Cooper pros:

1. Look decent at set pieces
2. Okoli looks pretty good
3. We’ve scrapped back into games from being behind so I think they are still fighting

Cons?

1. He seems extremely risk averse which has led to some unpopular and strange lineups and substitutions

2. We look like conceding bunches of goals despite the cautious approach

3. We’ve led for a total of about 40 minutes so far. We’ve been behind for a lot longer

4. His face, obviously

Two comments after 5 games last season, when we’d won the previous 4 league games… remember when we actually had a system… wibble indeed.

Cooper still has my backing and IMO has a chance to turn this around, we can scrap the next game, but he needs to pick up wins and soon… Bournemouth, Soton, Florist and Ipswich all big games.
They must've had an agenda....

I remember that game. It was ****ing dreadful.

I don’t get your point.

I’m sure it’s a coincidence that those most critical of Cooper are the ones who weren’t having him from day dot. And even more coincidentally it seems to be those still hung up on the bald messiah.

Yep definitely a coincidence. No agendas at all.

I’m sure it’s a coincidence that those most critical of Cooper are the ones who weren’t having him from day dot. And even more coincidentally it seems to be those still hung up on the bald messiah.

Yep definitely a coincidence. No agendas at all.
There it is. Agenda bingo. Just need a 'it's because of his face' and we'll get the full house.

Also, who was 'not having him' from day one'? Weird thing to make up.

Oh and while we are at it, you and BN have mentioned our former manager more than anyone else..... Again, it's weird intit?

There it is. Agenda bingo. Just need a 'it's because of his face' and we'll get the full house.

Also, who was 'not having him' from day one'? Weird thing to make up.

Oh and while we are at it, you and BN have mentioned our former manager more than anyone else..... Again, it's weird intit?

Fair to say Homer wasn’t a huge fan.

Just need Vardy to have a pop at the dressing room and we’ll start winning.

Didn’t watch today - busy - but hugely disappointed that we only got a draw.

**** me, if we can’t beat Everton, there is no one in this league we can.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57